Chapter-2

At Taehyung's Mansion

Taehyung was sitting on the couch thinking about a special someone. Suddenly someone came into the room, Taehyung looked up and saw Jimin, his friend and a member of his mafia.

"Hey Jimin"

"Hey Taehyung"

Jimin's voice sounded tired as he went and sat on the couch as he spoke again. "Just killed a guy he was a tricky one to catch but we did it."

"So the mission was a success? Any complications?"

"No, everything was fine."

Taehyung hummed in response.

Jimin leaned forward, meeting his eyes as he spoke "So what's the deal with Jeon Jennie that has you so interested?"

Taehyung leaned back as he replied "She is the daughter of the CEO of Jeon's corporations, She owns her own fashion company called 'J-Style Creations', She is not just a fashion designer she is a force not to be fought with."

Jimin's eyes had a mischievous glint as he questioned Taehyung "Interesting, but why are you so keen on her background?"

Taehyung replied with a smirk. "There is something intriguing about her Jimin and I want to know what makes her different."

"So are you planning to sweep her off her feet?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he answered Jimin's question. "Don't be ridiculous Jimin, I am just curious, She is a puzzle I haven't been able to solve yet."

Jimin let out a Chuckle "Well don't let curiosity get the better of you, Tae."

Taehyung's smirk returned to his face. "I'll be careful Jimin. But I have a feeling this woman will be beyond my expectations."

As they continued talking about their recent missions, their mafia. But soon Taehyung's phone rang with a notification.

"Ah the details are in. Jeon Jennie, age 25, the eldest daughter of Jeon Corporations CEO, Jeon Sang-hoon. She has a younger brother named Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of our mafia. She studied fashion design in Paris and returned to Korea to start her own company, J-Style Creations. She's been making waves in the fashion world with her innovative designs and impeccable taste."

"Wait, she is Jungkook's elder sister?"

Taehyung nodded. "Just like I suspected, I overheard her talking with him on the phone."

"Interesting, He is arriving tomorrow."

"I know."

"She is impressive."

Taehyung was smiling looking at her picture. "Yeah she is"

Jimin let out a chuckle. "The Ruthless mafia is simping over a girl."

"I wouldn't call it "simping." She's just... intriguing."

Jimin's tone changed into a playful one as he teased Taehyung "Intriguing? That's a new one coming from you, Taehyung. It seems like she's got you wrapped around her finger."

"No, she doesn't. I'm just... curious about her. That's all."

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Curious, huh? Well, I've known you long enough to know when you're genuinely interested in something, or someone."

Taehyung sighed as he knew he could not win this argument with Jimin "Alright, fine. Maybe I'm more intrigued than I'd like to admit."

Jimin smirked, "That's more like it, Boss."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that. We're friends, Jimin."

Jimin laughed, "Okay, okay. friends it is. But I still find it amusing that the ruthless mafia king is taken by a fashion designer."

"There's more to her than meets the eye. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about her that's captivating."

"I get it. There's something about her that draws you in."

"Exactly. I want to know her story, her dreams, what makes her different. I want to unravel every layer of Jeon Jennie."

"Careful, Taehyung. We've got enough secrets to keep without adding another complication."

Taehyung's tone turned serious. "That's why I'll be careful. I don't want her getting caught up in our world."

"Just remember, she's the sister of our right-hand man. You have to be careful."

"You're right. Jungkook would never forgive me if anything happened to her."

Jimin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder reassuringly as he said, " We'll keep her safe, and we'll keep our connections hidden. It won't be easy, but we've faced worse challenges before."

"I won't let her get hurt because of me. She deserves better than being dragged into our dangerous world."

"We'll figure it out, Taehyung. For now, just take it slow and see where this leads."

"I won't let my emotions cloud my judgement. I promise."