33. Getting a CLUE

Start from the beginning

Aryan shocked - ye.. ye ap kia bol re h mr kapoor? mai yaha kese

Rudra with pain filled voice - Kyu nahi reh sakte?

Aryan startled while rudra realised what he was saying

Rudra - i mean...Abhay to hai na yaha your AK. your ideal... tum chaho to.....

Rey who was listening to all this was shocked - Bhai..

Both startled rey went to rudra he wanted to shake his bhai but he cant now while Aryan was also shocked n confused

Rey was puzzled confused but still he manage to compose his calm - niche Ishaan aya hai....  Aryan.. ko lene .... so..

rey look at Aryan while Aryan just nodded and left because the more he will stay here the more he will get puzzled

While rey look at rudra with shocked expression - ye ap kia keh re tha usee bhai??? ap aryan ko is ghar me...?? how could u even say that

While Rudra shocked what will he answer rey now....

Otherhand

Aryan went down to see Abhay was already talking to Ishaan...  while ishaan was politely replying to it ..

Aryan - Ishu...

Ishaan look at him and went upto him and check on his temperature

Aryan sighs - Ishu i m fine now... yaha pe sabne mera bht kheyal rakha ....

Ishaan sighs and nodded he didnot said a word to him and turn to Abhay

ishaan - Thank you Mr kapoor... apne aryan ka itna kheyal rakha....  ab hume chalna chahiye...

Abhay's heart went heavy... just a day aryan was there with them ...  and it is so difficult to let him go....

Aryan went upto abhay somewhere deep down he was also not feeling well leaving this house he felt an instant connect towards it but he cant stay here.. its not his home...

Aryan look up to abhay whose eyes were filled with emotion

Abhay - Apna kheyal rakhna aru.....and next time tabyat kharab lage to just be at home okay...do not pull such stunts

Aryan shook his head abhay smiled and caress his face - Go... will meet you in the studio...

Aryan nodded and looked at ishaan who started to move out ...  while Abhay was just standing there looking at there moving out 

Aryan who was following ishaan just turned and with a start hug Abhay ..abhay startled though how badly he wanted to hug aryan but the situation was not letting him but the boy beat that to him...

Aryan smiled. - Thank you BHAIYU...

Abhay gasped and look at him with a start...

Aryan immidiately - i.. i mean Sir... sorry vo galty se...

Abhay shocked - what did you just called me

Aryan tensed - Sorry sir i swear galty se nikal gaya ..  mai pakka dubara kabhi ni bulaunga.. i m sorry...

saying Aryan just rushed out .. he was himself shocked what did he just do why did he called him that ..while Abhay stiff... he was also equally stunned...

Aryan rushed out of the house and thinks - what was that ..!! why did i call him that .. how could i? god Aryan have you lost it.... tu unks kuch ni lgta ... tera koi haq nhi hai unpe.... then why the hell i....

that is when Ishaan came..

Ishaan coldly - Car khari hai waha chal..

Aru confused - car?