He gently caressed her knuckles, she kept her other hand on his elbow and moved a little closer towards him.

"Then when she told him she was having me, he doubted on her and just as I was born he took the DNA test but the results were positive I was the bastard son. He wanted to do it before I was born but there was high risk."

She gently rubbed his arm telling him quietly that she is there for him.

"When I was five mom got the severe beatings which leads her to miscarriage. Then after some one year she had Amber my sister."

Eira looked at him shocked.

"She died at the age of 7 by father's rivals, they came for me but looking at Amber they thought of taking an advantage and kill her. But before they take her innocence she accidently fell from the cliff and died, we didn't even got her body."

Eira closed her eyes feeling pity.

"That's the reason I am afraid of revealing my identity, I can never bare the pain of losing my precious things again. Um, then few years later when I was 17 there was a huge blast in our house and mom almost half burnt trying to save me. I took her half burnt body to hospital and the doctors even said that they can save her but I don't know what happened she died. But when I saw her there were 3 bullet shots on her forehead. I tried to find those murderers but Father never let me do that."

"That time was the last time I begged and cried. You know the funny part when we were dying he was enjoying his night with his minion, he never missed mom and when I was around 20 I guess he got engaged with the same woman, so I gave her the money and asked her to do what I say. I thought Father will just leave her but instead he killed her for cheating on him by his son."

"From that day his abusive nature increased to the peak. He started abusing me when I was around 5 years I guess and by the time it increased to the peak. When mom try to save me, he would beat her to the extend that she would be unconscious."

"He even trapped my girlfriends, ofcourse they were bitches and were gold diggers but it hurted me so in conclusion I stopped dating when I was 21. I never touched any girl after that, they tried to serve themselves on platters but I lost the interest."

"So, this was my simple beautiful life." He said with a humourless chuckle.

She stopped in her tracks and he looked at her confused. She held his hand tightly, he looked at their hands and back at her face.

She came forwarded wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly making him genuinely taken aback.

He smiled and hugged her back keeping his face in the crook of her neck.

"I don't doubt you tigress, I just have a past playing with my trust issues. I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to get hurt again by the same things. So I did what I felt right which was a grave mistake."

"You are so strong lex, so brave and so strong. I'm so proud of you, even after everything you didn't became cruel like your Father. You are not him and you can never be him."

"You are strong, brave and powerful but deep down you are still that child which your mom left I can never imagine how hard it was for you but I promise until I take my last breath I'll be yours, the condition is if you want that."

"Ofcourse I want that, I can't lose you never ever. I want to grow old with you and build a family with you. I want you infact I need you in my life."

"Then I'm here for you insha Allah always. Your mom would be so proud of you. You are avenging her by being like this, your true and real version. I trust you lex and I don't think you will ever turn like your Father. You are not him and you can never be him, he is a monster and you aren't a monster. You suffered so much but Insha Allah not again. You will find happiness Alex and I trust you."