part 19

A memory surrounding Naruto was 8 months pregnant and he could feel the twins moving he was a lot bigger then he was with Mito as this he is having twins.

The room for the twins was painted and so was Mito's new room she had a light blue colour as she loved water and bubbles . Her hair was longer than she liked her hair loose not tied up and she loved the academy because she could play with the children older then her.

Naruto and fugaku San planed to make an underground safe house for the whole village while they were doing that Itachi kept spying on sasuke and the war.

The war had gotten worse people died neji had saved Naruto and hinata he asked his clone to marry hinata so he knows someone could protect her. Itachi took neji body and brought him to the village right now he is in surgery hopefully they could safe neji.

Jiraiya was doing better but he hasn't woke up yet but Naruto thinks it be soon.

Fugaku San explained to Naruto that what if they bring the village down into the safehouse"that actually sounds great but it depends on how we work this....this is a large village and making it exactly the same underground is hard but I'm sure we can sort something out" Naruto said frowning.

Fugaku San nodded"yes I have told the teams to start making the underground space then we start making the buildings" he said

Naruto nooded"okay while the four teams are doing that ,Itachi is still spying on the war ... Jiraiya and neji is still in hospital... hopefully the war ends soon" he explained to fugaku San.

He nodded"yes you have to take rest your be in labour in a month and you keep working hard so go take a rest you'll need it."

The memory faded away they were shocked did they really try build an underground village in cause the village ontop gets attacked they care all go down to the village.

Brouto did think that was cool he hoped they did make it.

Sarada smiled she knows he would of built it as it's Naruto he can do anything.

But the one think all of them was neji did he survive? Did Itachi replace the original body with a blood clone before taking him because he remembered that they buried his body.

Another memory appeared Naruto was 8 and a half months pregnant he knew he was gonna give birth to the twins in a month or less he was nervous.

Jiraiya had woken up a week ago he was happy to be alive and thanked Itachi for saving him but he was told by Naruto that the village was on lockdown nobody leaves except Itachi as everyone thinks he is dead outside the village.

He was surprised Naruto was pregnant again but he was happy for him and Itachi who said he got a black eye when Naruto found out.

Neji Survived but he will be in a coma for a long time as his chakra is slowly restoring itself. Naruto was glad he could save neji.

As Naruto and Itachi are always busy they put her in a daycare school Naruto visits her three times a day and Itachi visits her twice a day before fetching her from school.

Naruto was in his office with sketches of the underground safe village they had finally made space for the whole village to fit in it now that the digging was done it was time to arrange the buildings.

Naruto and fugaku San agreed that the first thing was to make a office like this one and a store room to hid the scrolls so they didn't have to rush to collect the scrolls when they getting attacked.

The second was the police force base and the anbu base...along with the spy slbase that they decided to bring in last month.

After all that is done they start making the houses then go for the school and shops to be made . It seems like alot of work but it had to be done it's better being safe then being dead.

"So what do you want to build first? There is enough space for the whole village" fugaku San asked looked down at the sketches Naruto was drawing.

Naruto smiled he forgot fugaku San was with him Naruto grabbed two of the sketches he had completed "the office and along with the store rooms for any missions or important scrolls" he said before handing them to fugaku San.

Fugaku San scanned the detailed sketch with interesting eyes"okay I'll tell the teams we be working on that...what are you working on now?" He asked as he saw Naruto sketching something.

Naruto turned the sketch so fugaku San could see it "this will be the next building that will be done after the office this is the police force base I've just started it" he explained but fugaku San smiled Naruto was a great leader he kept this village hidden from the war .

Fugaku San nodded and left and Itachi came in after"here is the report " he said looking tired Naruto opened the folder and scanned the information that was provided.

Everyone was drained of there chakra but Naruto and team seven stopped madara and Tobi clone and also stopped the lady and sealed her into the moon?

After that sasuke and Naruto had a battle with both of them losing an arm...sakura healed the two and sasuke was brought back to the village but was imprisoned.

Naruto closed it sighing but smiled"the war is over but still just in case only you are aloud out. In a month or two I'll start letting missions to be outside" he said

Itachi nodded smiling"okay...I have to fetch Mito I'll see you later" he said kissing Naruto and left the office .

The memory faded

Sasuke was right Naruto never even looked at the war maybe his clone did but he didn't.

~
Okay so I have names for the twins... Feel free to vote for the names or give new ones...

Girl name.                 Boy name

Amatsumi.                 Itaru

Naruko.                       Menma

Narumi.                       Naruta

Kushina.                     Minato