part 5

Another memory appeared They looked around and saw they were in an office but it was empty The door opened a ten-year-old Naruto walked in he wasn't wearing orange he had a black t-shirt on with black Anbu pants on ...he had a blue folder in his right hand he was followed in by Fugake Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha " Fugake san you said a villain group is forming? Is that right?" naruto asked setting the folder down on the desk before sitting in the chair behind it.

Fugaku san sat down in front of the desk nodding" That is correct Uzumaki san I found out one of them is a Uchiha but all the uchiha are in the village " he explained Naruto frowned at that "An uchiha?...could it be that an uchiha you thought had died are alive?" he asked Fugaku san who froze.

"I think you are right but the last uchiha to die was...Obito Uchiha but he was crushed by a rock" he explained making Naruto frown That had to hurt "But did they bring his body back? di they burry him" he asked Fugaku san who looked at Itachi as he was the one who brought back the team "no they didn't as they couldn't get the rock off him his body never came back to the leaf village" itachi confirmed.

Naruto smirked"Now I say he was alive when they left him they thought he was dead but then he was just unconscious and someone found him, They saved him and now he wants revenge?" Naruto suggested both Uchiha.

Itachi frowned"I think you are right What if we find the group asking them to join us?  It is your choice, Naruto Kun," Itachi said making Naruto hum" Before we jump into that I will ask you to find out how many members there are then I'll make a choice"

Fugaku san looked between the two"All alright you two I need to know are you dating?" he asked making Naruto freeze and Itachi sigh" Yes we were gonna tell you soon as we've been dating for one and a half years"

Fugaku san smirked"I knew it you will have to tell your mother Itachi....oh naruto how is your blood clone doing?" he asked getting a sigh from Naruto" Well I told him to act childish he can ...he is always getting hit by that bitch sakura because of your son im sorry but he is an asshole I wish to never be friends with him ever," he said getting a sigh from Fugaku san.

"I didn't know he was like this ...maybe he change in a few years," he said before standing up" im going to the mission ranks in the office" he walked out leaving Naruto and Itachi alone,

Itachi smiled pulling Naruto in for a hug "You doing great Naruto...oh I must tell you I might have a lead on an uzumaki They say he is around 7 years old his mother died giving birth" he explained Naruto smiled "Really?" he asked itachi nodded"  I sent one of the anbu to find him as im heading to find out the villain group ill see you soon" he kissed naruto before leaving.

naruto smiled"The village is going great nobody can find it and it has a seal on it," he said as the memory faded...

sasuke was angry so Naruto never wanted to be his friend and Naruto he knew was a blood clone What the hell? Naruto was running a dame village at the age of ten and his father was the Hokage when Naruto wasn't...why didn't Naruto tell him they were in their 30s and he still never showed their true colors?

Brouto smirked his father was so cool he now knew the man he knew wasn't his father but now getting to know his real father was way cool for him...and there was another Uzumaki too? Sarah just sighed she now wanted to meet the rest of her family but it wasn't gonna happen until they finished watching the memories.

another memory appeared Naruto was sitting at the desk and in front of him was the Aakusuki They all were looking at him Itachi was behind him"Itachi...these are all of them?" he asked his boyfriend "As far as I am aware " naruto looked at everyone before it stopped his eyes narrowed "alright everyone goes to the next office Fugaku san will tell you what and where you going ...oh pain can you stay behind I want to talk" naruto said smiling they all left with Itachi leading them to the room.

naruto looked at Pein" Pein or must I say Uzumaki san please come out of hiding We need more Uzumaki and if you sick I can heal you as I am an Uzumaki I found two Uzumaki They here so please I also can try Please your friend to live it will just take a while but i promise it will" he said as the mans eyes widened"all right Uzumaki san ill arrive in a week"

naruto nodded "okay now pein follow your friends " he said .. he needed to find how to bring people back to life.

naruto got up waling out into the village he leg was hugged by Aki Uzumaki  he was 7 he was happy they brought him back to to this village "hello Aki how are you today?" he asked him as they walked the street.

"well i went to the ninja academy , its so cool we learning chakra control but its kinda hard" he said with a pout making naruto smile" well with uzumaki blood we have alot more chakra so try to use less then it will help" he explained  to Aki who grinned "really? Thank you" aki smiled before running off.

Naruto smiled as he saw the people in the village being happy this was his village he be dames if anyone tried to destroy it they will see death.

He walked into one of the new restaurants in the village "Good day great Uzumai San would you like a seat?" asked a lady she smiled you could tell that she respected naruto.

Naruto smiled at her"yes please, I would like to try the food here" he said as she lead him to a table."what is famous here to eat miss?"

She set down a menu in front of him"well there is dango that's famous if you want something sweet but if you don't we have our meatball rice in sweet chilly sauce " she said grinning.

"well I'll take the meatball rice in chilly sauce and also the dango as itachi San will be here soon" he said giving her a smile.

The memory faded  sasuke wondered what the meatball rice food was he had never heard of it.