part 18

A memory surrounded them they saw Naruto was 6 months pregnant he was dressing Mito when he was done he took her into the lounge where everyone was with presents.

Itachi took Mito"my baby girl is one today!" He cried getting a few laughs from everyone.

They sang happy birthday to Mito who giggled at everything,she got lots of toys and future tools for ninja training .

Naruto bought her a fox toy as Mito loved kurama when he turned into one. He also brought her a necklace that had the two symbols of their clans mixed together.

Itachi got her clothes,and a book so when she's older she can use it?

When that was over they gave Mito some cake who had a sugar rush.naruto made Itachi say goodbye to everyone and thank them for coming as he took Mito and changed her into her PJ's before putting her to sleep.

Naruto then changed into a long black shirt and shorts he closed his eyes and looked through his clones memory .... What are those blood clones doing?? They are causing war.

Itachi sat next to Naruto who opened his eyes again"the clones are causing trouble there is a war out there so nobody will be taking any missions outside the village until the war has calmed down." Naruto said signing before leaning into Itachi for comfort.

Itachi smirked"okay.... anything on sasuke?" He asked yes he was angry that sasuke is like that but it was his fault he still cared for his brother

Naruto smiled "looks like after you 'died' that clone snake saninin took your eyes and put them into sasukes" he explained and yawned .

Itachi smiled"I wonder how sasuke reaction would be when he finds out about that? It's a blood clone eyes that got put in his head"

Naruto laughed"that's one reason he won't find out....when he sees you alive with your eyes he will realize something went wrong now I'm tired let's go to sleep"

The memory faded sasuke was angry these eyes inside him wasn't his brother but a blood clone?? He now was angry .

Sarada and Brouto was happy Mito had a lovely first birthday.

A memory surrounded them Naruto was 7 months pregnant and the twins room was starting to look nice the cots were made and the clothes were packed in the closet .

Itachi had to paint the room while Naruto worked in the office . Naruto had looked over the plans if an enemy found there village he had to make sure everyone would escape.

Right now the village was safe but outside wasn't the war was still going on his blood clone was in the war with team seven that had a new member called sai who was always faking.

Fugaku San had told Naruto he had put five extra invisible shields around the village....and Jiraiya was brought here by Itachi as he was in bad shape so he is currently in a coma hopefully he wake before the twins were born.

They had not named them yet like Mito they wanted to wait until they were born to give them their names.

Itachi walked in with Mito strapped to his chest she was playing with her toy not caring about being like that."here is a report about the war....we glanced at it and it doesn't look good" Itachi explained.

Naruto opened the folder sasuke had went to destroy the leaf village as he found out the truth about the murder of his clan , the snake clone was killed but brought back to life and he revived the four dead Hokage to help against the war....well his clone is with team seven and the others fighting on the battlefield....the war was still going on.

Naruto closed the report and smiled at Itachi"thank you now isn't Mito surpossed to be with kurama" he asked while itachi unstrapped her before handing her to Naruto.

"Yes but he found himself a lunch date hopefully he keeps this girl" Itachi joked as Naruto smiled at Mito.

Naruto watched Mito play with her toye kissed her head "well good for him and take her to the academy I'm sure they love to take care of her for an hour I'm just finishing this up and I'll fetch her I need to give them more scrolls anyway"

Itachi took her with a smile"sounds good" he kissed Naruto walking out with a smiling Mito.

Naruto looked down at his paperwork and smiled it's worth it....when he finished the last 15 pages of signing he got up and walked into a store room grabbing two uchiha and one uzumaki technics.

He walked out to the academy and found Mito playing with the children"good morning everyone" he greeted them .

"Good morning!"

"Morning great Naruto Sama!"

They greeted Naruto smiled at them"well I've noticed everyone has gotten strong and I'm happy so today I've brought three scrolls for you to learn from one uzumaki and one uchiha I hope you learn it this month"

Naruto picked Mito up and waved to everyone before leaving towards their house Mito needed to eat and to take a nap.

The memory faded away sasuke was confused so they knew? Why didn't they help in the war then?!"how longer are we here for?!" He wanted to know so he can speak to Naruto.

Sarada and Brouto fell for Mito cuteness and they haven't even met imagine when they do but them they remembered that she is older then them right now.

Kami appeared smiling"soon you will leave but not right now"she said and disappeared from their eyes.