part 10

A memory appeared showing a seventh-month-pregnant Naruto who was smiling at Itachi who was trying to make a seal but failing every time he tried now he was sulking "Tachi give it the time it took me a long time to learn this so it will take you awhile" he said pulling itachi in for a kiss before standing up.

Itachi smiled at Naruto "Can we buy some stuff for our little girl? Please it's been months" he said making Naruto grin as he walked out of the room"Fine but im hungry I want food then we can go shopping " he said making Itachi smirk naruto is always hungry.

They walked around town and went into Naruto's favorite restaurant they were welcomed with warm smiles" Good evening Great Naruto san and Itachi san please follow me" a woman greeted them and led them to a table they sat down "Can I please get the meatball rice ball in sweet chilly sauce" naruto asked with a smile.

Itachi looked at the menu "Can I get four dango sticks " he said she nodded walking away Itachi looked at Naruto he looked in thought"What is wrong Naru?" he asked making Naruto look at him.

naruto sighed "It is just that if I go back to the leaf they make me look for Sasuke but he isn't ready to come back yet," he said making Itachi frown he grabbed Naruto's hand kissing the back of it"Don't worry if you have problems we are here...just try your best and don't let them in your real life until your ready," he said calming naruto who smiled.

a toad appeared handing Naruto a scroll who took it before opening the scroll" Looks like Jiraiya is on his back to the village" Naruto said putting the scroll down before looking at the toad"Tell him I understand" he told the toad who disappeared.

the women came back and set their food in front of them" Here you are I hope you both enjoy the food" she smiled before walking away.

the memory faded and Kami popped out smiling"What is your thought now?" she asked standing in front of the three of them.

"well naruto is hiding something and I want to figure it out," Sasuke said glaring at the floor.

boruto smiled"I just want to see my sister!" he said

Sarada nodded"I want to meet my cousin and clan...and I want to know what he is hiding"

Kami smirked"Don't worry you will find out soon now bye" she smirked before disappearing the three sighed" She won't give us answers she likes making us suffer" Sarada pouted.

A memory popped up surrounding them they were in a big room the walls were painted purple and blue and the room was filled with boxes naruto walked in he was nine months pregnant he was almost drawn to give birth he looked happy Jiraiya and Itachi walked in behind him." so we are gonna start fixing this room up for her because in a few weeks ill be giving birth and this room has to be done alright?" asked naruto narrowing his eyes they were supposed to do this last month but they were busy.

they nodded sweating they were scared cause Naruto was scary when he was angry so they did not want to make him angry right now" Sure naruto we start we the crib as she needs somewhere to sleep" Itachi said walking to a big box that had the crib jiraiya joined him to build the crib.

naruto smiled walking to the walk-in closet he opened it and opened a box full of clothes he took them out and put them on selves while the two built the crib. for hours naruto packed the clothes, and toys into the closet he sighed he was tired so he walked out closing the closet he looked at the two buildings and the crib and laughed "What happened" he asked

the crib was the wrong way Itachi frowned" We didn't read the book right jiraiya let's try again and do it right" he said ...naruto walked out of the room touching his stomach soon she would be here he couldn't wait.

***

time skip,

naruto was reading a scroll when he heard a voice but nobody was near her "Naruto come into your mindscape" a voice said naruto sighed the only person I mean fox inside her was the Kyuubi ake Kurama. he put the scroll down and closed his eyes he appeared in a forest he walked into a cave where Kurama was" hello Kurama is something wrong" asked naruto.

Kurama shook his head smiling "I can feel it naruto your little girl is arriving soon so prepare I say in a week or so she will arrive" he told Naruto whose eyes widened he didn't know she would come this soon but he smiled"Thank you Kurama" he said next to Kurama." I was thinking naming her Kushina...if she had red hair" naruto said smiling

"kushina...after your mother?, yeah I think that will suit her naruto" Kurama smirked naruto nodded"I have to go okay I need to read over a scroll I've been studying," Naruto said standing up.

he opened his eyes and saw Itachi staring at him "Come with me naruto" he said naruto smiled and walked with him to the room he gasped everything was in place "It looks amazing tachi!" he said hugging him he gave a nod Jiraiya who smiled back.

"what did the fox say?" asked Itachi who got hit by Naruto "his name is Kurama! ...he said she arrive in a week or two" he explained making Itachi freeze ...." really?" he asked getting a nod from Naruto he kissed him gaining a laugh.

"do you at least have a name now? Because you didn't when I asked last time" Well if she has red hair she will be named Kushina Uchiha Uzumaki ake Uchimaki if she doesn't her name is Mito Uchiha Uzumaki ake Uchimaki" Naruto said gaining a smile from both men.

"they both are lovely names naruto im happy for both of you" Jiraiya said smiling.

the memory faded making the two pout sasuke sigh so her name is either Kushina or Mito? they are good names.