part 14

A memory appeared around them naruto was sitting in his one-bedroom apartment it was a week since he had returned to the Leaf village but it was the same the glares of the villagers he wished he could knock sense into their heads but he knew they were trying to kill him thinking Kurama is controlling him but they didn't know Kurama was next to him the whole time.

He had to fight against each of his friends and he must say they improved by 15% they are still weak but he knows that they are trying what are the senseis doing? and how did they make the chunin? the exam had to be easy for them to pass the second time around. The Hokage said Naruto had to take the exams and he told her he already did when they were on his trip pulling out a chunin jacket.

They were surprised but were happy he was the same rank as the rest of his friends...but he wasn't he was above them much. There was a knock on the door he sensed Sakura waiting at the door he got up and opened the door with a smile" Naruto we have a mission it involves Gaara" Sakura said.

Naruto nodded"All right, I'll be there in a second," he said closing the door he slipped on his shoes and the chunin jacket and tied his headband around his neck he opened the door where Sakura was waiting he closed the door behind him and added a little chakra to a seal that was on the door to protect the apartment from the villagers as when he arrived his apartment was trashed.

When they arrived the entered the office everyone looked at Naruto he looked like Minato but didn't say that aloud" Team 7,8 you will travel to the sand as Gaara has been taken by the Aksuki for the tailed beast now I want you to save him because he will die if he doesn't get saved " The Hokage said they nodded naruto left to his apartment he packed a small bag and went to the gate.

After an hour everyone arrived" Naruto why dont you talk to us anymore" Kiba asked glaring holes into him because he thought it rude not to speak to your friends"Well dog breath im just used to being alone as it's been 2 years alone so give me time ill warm up to you again" he explained giving them a big fake smile they all nodded it did make sense.

Kakashi smiled"Well let go before it's too late," he said and everyone started running to Suna before Gaara died.

the memory faded Sasuke did not say anything the memory wasn't really interesting to him,

Boruto was shocked he didn't know about this did His uncle die? if so how was he alive?

Sarada was interested in each memory but was sad that she didn't know about this.

a memory surrounded them they saw Naruto sitting against a tree with Gaara he was on the ground hardly breathing he was also pale wait did he die? then how did he survive? naruto was busy drawing a seal on Gaara's heart what was he doing?

Naruto had got Gaara back but the tailed beast was taken out of him already naruto was angry the leaf ninja were fighting off the memors of the Asksuki while he was drawing a seal onto gaaras heart before it stopped beating he had to get him some help nobody knows he could do seals ....he had to tell Tsunade that he knows about sealing but he must ask her to keep the secret.

when the seal was done naruto put Gaara onto his back before heading to the leaf he couldn't wait for the others he made a seal that made him disappear and reappear inside his apartment he ran out and to the hospital where he foundTsunadee yelling at someone"granny!" he shouted to catch her attention she looked towards him her eyes widened when she saw a nearly dead Gaara on naruto back."hurry room 6!" she ordered naruto did as she said rushed into room 6 and laid Gaara onto the closet bed he stepped back.

tsunade started to heal Gaara when she looked at Naruto with a frown"Explain" she asked naruto sighed"We were too late they took the one-tailed beast of Gaara when I found him he was hardly breathing" he explained 

Tsunade nodded when she noticed a seal on Gaara's heart she was shocked who put that there"Naruto do you know how to seal?" she asked him he nodded making her eyes widen" How?" she asked.

Naruto frowned"Granny... I've been keeping secrets from you and they are very dangerous so when everything calms down only you will be allowed to know them as I do see you as a family don't tell anyone because I will take you to a place only a few know about its where the secrets are" he explained 

She frowned but agreed she did not want to break his trust so she had to see the secrets herself but what could they be...but for now she had to save Gaara before it was too hadn't late"Okay"

****

Skiptime

gaara was saved everyone was angry that Narutodidn't left them but did understand that if he didnt Gaara would have died so they forgave him. Naruto now was dressed in black anbu pands and a blue t-shirtof  he walked out the apartment he told tsunade to meet him at the gate because it was time to learn something.

he walked to the gate where he saw TsunadeGranny standing he smiled at her "granny this will be very ddifficultbelieveiffult to belive but when you see what it is you will" Naruto said walking out the gate into the forest,Tsunade was confused but it will make sense later she floowed him until he stooped next to a tree.

he looked towards her with a smile"I need your arm" Naruto said tsunade stretched out her arm he grabbed it before adding chakra to a seal on the tree making her eyes widen. they appeared inside a village she looked at Naruto confused"What is going in what village is this?" she asked him.

naruto smiled"this village is a secret hidden village and its called the Uchimaki village and this is where the secrets are found come on follow me" naruto explained to her before walking towards the head office.

Tsunade was so confused why hasnt she heard of this village before? she followed naruto she noticed everyone was happy to see him and admired him when they arrived naruto walked to see Faguke san reading over a scroll"afternoon Fugaku san!" naruto greeted making tsunade freeze that man was surpossed to be dead!

Fugaku san looked up and smiled"ph naruto san? what brinngs you back so early?" he asked but he noticed Tsunade with a shocked face"oh thats why" he said smiling.

tsunade glared at naruto"EXPLIAN NOW!" she yelled 

the memory faded making sasuke frown so tsunade knew about the village but why is she hiding it to?