part 6

Kami popped out of nowhere smiling at the three people in the white room "good hello how has the memories been so far?"she asked as they looked at her.

Sasuke growled that women is the reason for this," I must say that I'm seeing a different side of naruto that I didn't know existed of its hard to know some things about him...also, its hard naruto knew things about my clan that I didn't," he said to kami who nodded.

Brouto was next to speak "I'm also seeing a side of my father that I never knew like how he hates people that we thought he loved and that he had a lover before my mother," he said getting a nod from kami.

Sarada was next she sighed "yes Hokage sama has shown a different side but what I'm actually upset about is how my mother had treated him a child he always got hit by her for doing nothing...papa I don't know how you fell in love with someone who had hurt you friend that's all," she said getting a smirk from kami.

Kami clapped her hands "okay that's great to know how everyone is feeling now have fun " she said before she disappeared.

Once again a memory appeared around them they were in some type of forest they heard hard breathing and see naruto and itachi fighting against each other...they were out of breath "okay naruto kun we should take a break from our spar...i'm sure you are tired " itachi said handing naruto some water to drink.

Naruto sat down taking a few sips of water "well yes I am we have been like this for two hours" he huffed out making itachi smile.

"how is naruto clone doing" he asked making naruto roll his eyes"well I forgot that a clone can't make a clone so he keeps failing the tests..." he said

Itachi frowned that wasn't good "you know you have to pass the exam to make a genin right?" asked itachi.

Naruto smirked"don't worry when I turn eleven I'll go back for a year so I can show a little process in my grades "he explain getting a smile from itachi"that's good " he said kissing naruto who kissed back.

Naruto pulled away earning a glare from itachi "don't worry I'll visit tonight cause I love your mothers cooking" he smirked before standing up "Fugaku San need a me in the office

He disappeared and reappeared in the office"ah...there you are naruto.....i want to ask if we can start taking missions out the village" he asked naruto

Naruto nodded"yes it's alright but when they leave they must use this jutsu to change themselves as people would get confused that uchiha walking around when only two are alive " he unsealed a scroll handing it to Fugaku San

Fugaku nodded"yes ill get missions ready" he said walking out as naruto sat down....he was almost eleven so he be going back to that village.

The memory faded leaving the three in an empty room"dad really know how to fool people how didn't you notice the blood clone" asked brouto

Sasuke sighed" I didn't  activate my eyes yet so I didn't notice"he said making both kids sigh.

A memory appeared naruto was seen in his apartment in the leaf village"naruto! What did I say about pranking people?" iruku asked and a pouting naruto looked away making iruku sigh" did you at least practice the clone jutsu"

Naruto looked at iruku could he trust him with the biggest secret ever"iruku sensei I want to tell you a secret that nobody except me knows" he said gaining iruku interest.

He smiled "what is it?" naruto sighed he git up and put a seal up so nobody could hear it "you know it's just an act of mine this childish side is only an act" he said making naruto sigh..

Iruku frowned "are you saying that naruto that I know was a fake act?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

"yes.....that naruto was a blood clone that I made go to the academy.... At the beginning of the year I dismissed it and switched its place " naruto explained as he sat on his bed.

Iruku eyes widened"blood clone? You mean you already know how to do clones?" he asked.

"yep, water, blood,  shadow clones I do know how to....if you want to know why it's because I wasn't in the village but my clone was" naruto said.

Iruku frowned"naruto yo-" he started naruto sighed"tonight I'm visiting the place I go make a blood clone to replace yourself and come with me and ill show you"

Iruku sighed "okay fine ill come by later " he said before leaving naruto in the apartment .

****

skiptime....naruto and iruku were walking away from the village iruku was confused he needed answers"so where is this place you speak of naruto?" asked iruku because he knows how much danger there is being out the village.

Naruto smiled it was not a fake smile it was his real smile"its a place i call home iruku sensei...and soon you will know why and know why i have many secrets i trust you so if you betray me it wont look good for you" he explained to iruku who looked shocked.

they soon arrived at a tree that had a marking on it iruku frowned why were they here "is this the place you wanted to shown me naruto?"asked iruku, naruto laughed at that"no iruku sensei this is a seal that i placed on the tree only i can use it so give me your hand iruku sensei" naruto said stretching his hand out.

Iruku sighed he hopped naruto wasnt wasting his time..."okay" he took naruto hand naruto gave him a smile"dont worry you love this place"he said as he put some chakra into the seal they disappeared and reappeared inside a village ,iruku eyes widened what village was this did naruto make a mistake?

naruto let go of iruku"calm down we in the right place just follow me"he said gaining a confused look from iruku but he followed naruto anyway. he noticed everyone smile as they saw naruto some waved and hugged naruto they walked into the office for the head of the village but naruto just past the women sitting greeting her before walking in the office what was naruto doing?

when he walked in he saw someone he thought was dead"uchiha san? but you died" he said as he saw Fugaku Uchiha staring at him with an amused look."no our blood clones died that night we were in this village that naruto runs and when he is not here im in charge" iruku was shocked did he say naruto runs this village?

the memory fadded so iruku knew about the village sasuke had to find that tree but there were loads outside the village....