23

What was heaven supposed to look like?
They say that after death, good people go to heaven. Were you a good person? Did you manage to go to heaven? Has your soul gone to the otherworldly world?
You gave your body away. Your soul has given way to another soul. You gave your body to someone else who could have saved the life of someone you care about.
You gave it up so he could be safe.

You couldn't do anything. But the mermaid could.

You're afraid of water. And she has lived in the water forever. Water is her home. That's why it was easiest to help through her.

Devils never do anything for free.

You gave her a body in which both your soul and hers lived. You needed a break from your worries.

You were a burden to people important to you. You were this weak person thrown between strong people. By chance.

It wasn't you who was strong. It was the siren that was strong. She was the powerful devil. You were just a man who kept this devil inside of him for over 10 years.

You didn't want to be a burden.

Just like your parents died because you wanted to go on that ship when you were little. If you didn't want to, they would be alive. Your dream would not come true, but there would be other dreams that they would fulfill for you.

They died because of you. For you to smile.

You saw how in a split second they all died. Because you wanted something.

You wanted revenge. You wanted the devil who killed your parents to die.

And for you, Beam go somewhere to do it for you.

Fulfill your dream that the murderer of so many people was also murdered.

A dream that couldn't end well for anyone.
No matter who fought this octopus, someone would die.

But what mattered most to you was that Beam was safe.

You don't want another person to die because of you.

You weren't a good person. You don't deserve to have your soul in heaven. Because of you, the people closest to you are simply dying.

You felt so good in that moment. So warm and soft.

Is this how the soul feels when it reaches heaven?

So nice and cozy... Was that it?

Why did your soul go to heaven?

That's why you, out of everyone around you, had to find pleasure...?

The soul is having fun in heaven. Enjoys. Idyll after death. The perfect afterlife. Soft and warm. Pleasant and comfortable.

And in hell there is pain and suffering. Cold and sharp feelings. The burning pain of everything.

Why did you go to heaven?

Why did you feel so nice at that moment?

You should burn in hell...

You felt good that it was a false sky.

A mask of pleasure placed over ordinary reality.

Your life wasn't hell, but it wasn't heaven either.
But at that moment you felt as if someone had put a mask over this whole world for you, showing that for you it was only heaven.

You felt absolutely nothing. Nothing but the warmth that surrounds you.

Your arms and legs were numb. But it was like they suddenly started getting feeling again.