Introduction

Hello!

Hello!

I watched Chainsaw man and got really interested in the shark devil character. That's why this fanfiction was created.

This is my first fanfiction from this fandom, so please bear with me.

[Character x female reader]

Beam x reader / shark devil x human / shark devil x devil hunter / shark devil x mermaid

Also Galgali x reader

I don't know how many similar fanfictions there are, but I think this is going to be different.

I mainly write twisted stories where a lot changes at the last minute, so I hope it won't be boring 😉
And if it's boring, everyone has their own opinion.

Mostly fluff and angst.

I don't impose the look (y/n) should have. Everyone can create her own image in your head.

Main Description:
(y/n) is afraid of water because of a tragic event she had when she was little. At the time of her death, she made a contract with the devil, and without knowing it, she lived with it until adulthood. She survived by a miracle.
The path of her life ran straight, without difficult obstacles, until a certain moment when a gap appeared in her path.
The only chance for her to live is to cooperate with the people who helped her when she got out of the water - devil hunters.
What is supposed to be her worst nightmare may change when she meets the boy who is to be her partner in the most important mission.

Warnings:
• Mature content
• Angst
• Panic attacks
• fights
• blood and gore
• Strong language
• mentions of death
• drowning, suicide
• dark scenes

• Mistakes in every chapter possible.
English is not my native language, and it is not like my language at all. Therefore, some sentences may be written strangely.

I doesn't say anything about the time distance I will share, because it can be different. I can't completely control what happens at certain moments, so sometimes I can may not have time.

Fanfiction doesn't follow Chainsaw man plot.

The story is protected by copyright. I do not allow it to be copied, translated or shared as your own. This is a story written by me, and I don't want anyone else to steal my hard work that I put in here.
  If you are reading on a site other than Wattpad or Archive of our own, this is a copy that was stolen and shared without my permission.
Original long stories like this and the rest I've written are only available on these two sites. My full nickname is always Noroi1000
    I'm on Wattpad, Ao3 and Tumblr.

Chainsaw man doesn't belong to me. I'm just the creator of this fanfic.

The cover is a photo which is also not mine and belongs to the artist who drew it.

Chapters will be over 1k words. Some longer, some shorter, but each will meet the word minimum.

If something is incomprehensible or you want to know more, you can always write to me. I will try to help you.

If you have questions feel free to write. I am at your disposal 🙂

Thank you for your attention and for reading the introduction!

Have a nice day/night as well as reading, and I hope you enjoy it!

Lots of love for you! 💕

~ Noroi ~