15

"Miss, I'll help you not be afraid, okay? Because with me you don't have to be afraid of anything. I am with you always. Even so, Galgali is too." he said gently.

He hugged you against his warm chest.

"Will you let me help you?" he asked, running his hands gently down your back.

You knew what that meant to you.

He wants to help you get over your fear of water.

So you can live normally with him since he loves water so much.

"Yeah... Let you help me... Only because you want it..." You said to him softly, laying your head on his shoulder.

Not sure if it should be. However, your feelings come too fast to ignore.

If people didn't take care of you, devils take care of you.

Devils, instead of killing you, they care about you. And they do everything to make you feel good enough.

If Beam wants to help you, you'll take it.

Only if he does it while still next to you.

When you were glued to the boy's arms, you looked at the beach by the cottage. Only to see Galgali standing there watching you.

Even though you've never seen his face, and probably won't soon, you know he's looking in your direction now, hoping you won't be scared.

What if getting in the water is a way to get that thing out of you?

They were both worried when you sometimes had restless dreams at night. Or when you were looking at the sea outside the window with something completely different than admiration. It was fear.

They just want you to stop being afraid. That you live a normal life.

while you can.

Maybe they can fix you as long as you're with them.

They can pick you up at any time.

Because they will notice that there is nothing special about you.

They don't need a special man.

Galgali liked your personality. Besides, you weren't afraid of him. While other people would run away. You were scared at first. But you believed that they are not like other devils. And you let them get close.

You allowed them enough to touch you.

His thoughts were interrupted by your soft moans and sobs as your feet submerged in the water.

Beam held you, and while he was in the water, he slowly took you off the bridge and lowered you down. First your feet, then you were more and more in the water.

You didn't cry because you're so scared.

You cried from the cold. But just remembering that you were underwater and there was nothing you could do to get out was in the back of your mind.

And from that, the boy's hands on your body pulled you away.

Once you were slowly in the water up to your waist, you tightened your hands around his neck, holding yourself high to keep your head out of the water.

Then he did the most unexpected thing. He started walking towards deeper and deeper water.

Until finally, he was standing with you in his arms while you wrapped your legs around his waist. He hugged you while the water was up to your chin. Wetting the bandage around your neck.

Making the cold spread faster through your body.

"I'm here. I won't let you go so your head won't be under water. As long as I'm around, I won't let that happen." He said reassuringly.