13

You were literally brought into a house slightly away from the sea. A house in the suburbs. Besides, this house didn't look normal. This was not your typical light house. The houses in Japan that you've seen, especially the new houses, were built to make it fast. Therefore, not all of them are so strong that they withstand powerful earthquakes or other catastrophes. Or even devil attacks.

But this... This house looked like it could take a lot.

Even if it was a typical beach house, because the beach was not far away, it looked very solid. Even though it was nice. It must have been some kind of security if you guys were going to live here.

Maybe the walls inside are additionally reinforced with titanium sheet?

Basically you don't want to know. The more you know about the overall construction of this building, the more you'll think they want to keep you locked up.

And as soon as you walked in, you saw a red-haired woman standing in front of you with a small smile.

"Welcome to your new home. I think you'll like it here." She said, showing you the way forward.

Honestly, you didn't trust her that much. After all, she was the one who kept you locked up in a room alone. Where you didn't even have a chance to explain to anyone why you were there.

Can you trust her so easily now?

Hope you don't have much to do with it.

You just don't feel like talking to her anymore. She makes you feel so small sometimes. And her aura is different...

You walked on, looking around the corridor. And then after the open kitchen combined with the living room. With an open view to the outside.

The beach was on the other side of the house. And you had an exit to the terrace from where you were supposed to go to the beach.

The main beach was a few kilometers away.

And probably this part is somehow fenced off from the rest. Any trees or stones around? Probably this piece of beach is purchased, and marked as private space. Because if you're going to live here, you can't have people in front of your house.

After all, hunters don't want humanoid devils to come into contact with humans.

"You'll make yourself comfortable here. Choose your rooms, arrange the space. Everything you need yet will be provided. (y/n), all your things will be brought here today."

"What about going outside?" You asked.

You hoped you didn't offend her.

Nothing special. She replied with the same expression.

"Everything you need now will be provided. However, later, with my or your other superior's permission, I authorize you to make the necessary purchases. Your other tours must be approved. If you learn to control Beam as much as you need, you'll be able to leave the house whenever you want. We know your presence because I am also here to install transmitters in your bodies."

You saw a woman holding a metal object.

She walked over to Galgali, and he took off his hood. Only then did you see his dark hair.

The woman rammed it into the back of his neck, then pulled most of it away. Something was sticking out of his neck.

Then she grabbed it, causing the thin metal to gently fall out. Leaving under his skin laid over
She did the same with Beam. You didn't think they felt much pain.

Until finally she came, and it's time for you.

The metal object sliced ​​through your skin, causing you to groan from the immense pain you felt. You covered your mouth with your hand to keep from screaming when you felt something dig into your fresh wound. Keeping under your skin.

You were sitting in a chair in a big car that was like an ambulance while she, wearing rubber gloves, did it, keeping your head down.

You felt blood running down your skin.

You clenched your teeth on your wrist as tears spilled from your eyes.

The neck is a very sensitive part of the human body. And cutting through the entire thickness of the skin hurts so much. No wonder that during the operation you are anesthetized.

However, you got nothing to ease the pain. That's why it hurt so much.

You sobbed in pain.

At least she did it hygienically. Putting on a mask. And the face and gloves. And also before that, she disinfected your skin and the tool.

As she pushed the metal away from you, you realized it was almost over.

She pulled out the small pieces of metal that held the transmitter, thereby leaving the tiny device under your skin.

A foreign body in a wound is always unpleasant and painful. Also now. When your skin has been peeled away from your body in one spot so you can insert a transmitter there.

At least they are sure that no one will pull it out alone or lose it. Unless someone's neck breaks, including the skin around it, then the transmitter embedded in the subcutaneous layer breaks off.

You felt her washing your bleeding wound with disinfectant. And then you felt a prick against your skin as she sutured the one inch wound so it would heal properly. And also to prevent the transmitter from falling out of your body if the cut accidentally widens.

With the last stroke, she cut off the excess, throwing the used needle into a special container.

While dressing your wound, bandage your neck for safety.

And when she left washing her hands. She pulled a tiny plastic bag with a tube out of the cupboard and handed it to the two devils next to you.

Fresh blood ran down their necks.

The tube ended up in Beam's mouth, and also in Galgali's mouth as he slightly pulled up the mask.

You saw that what they were drinking was blood.

Then you saw their wounds heal.

And the tiny, now empty plastic bags were thrown away.

"(y/n), once your bandage is soaked in blood, it needs to be replaced. Also, change your dressing at least once a day. More often if necessary. I think Galgali will be able to handle it."

You looked at the man in the mask.

Well, he's responsible enough to do that. And he is also calmer. And you wouldn't be able to do it alone.

After she left, you were left alone in the house.

And the first thing you had to do was keep Beam from going outside. Because when he saw the sea, he wanted to go swimming.

You know he likes it. As a shark, he must have loved it.

He clung to the glass door next to the living room and looked outside, grabbing the handle, trying to open it. It was closed.

You will be locked up here for a while. Until you manage to control Beam enough that he will be calm.

Before he yanked the door open, you were pulling his arm to push him away. You preferred to block this nice view so that he wouldn't want to go there. Besides, when you see water, you feel worse. You're getting restless..

That's why you want him to calm down as well for now.

"Beam, you can't leave yet." you said as you pulled him.

He was still glued to the glass, watching the waves.

And you were too weak to pull him away.

As you tried harder, you twisted your neck, causing a sudden sharp pain in the cut on your neck.

Hearing your groan of pain, the boy turned around, crouching next to you.

This distracted him. His concern for you.

He was worried when something happened to you.