222. Traumatic incident part 22

Start from the beginning

Mini felt a pleasant shiver running down her spine as his hand touched her bare skin which Neil too felt while making her lie down. 

Neil: Pain to nahi hoga stitches me?.... turn hokar let jaogi to?

Mini: Nahi... 

Pal Pal Mujhe Doobayein
Jaate Jaate

Mini turning the other side, lied on her stomach with her arms holding on the dupatta and her bare back was visible to him. 

There were long bruise mark on her upper back and multiple light brown round burns and one deep burn where maybe the cigarette would have been extinguished on her lower back. Multiple scratches were surrounding the marks.

Tujhe Jeet Jeet Haarun
Yeh Praan Praan Vaarun

With tears rolling down his cheeks seeing her condition and realising how painful it would be for Mini to bear all of that.

Neil was still hesitantly awkward and his hands were trembling.

He clutched his fists and calmed down his shivers and didn't let her sense his nervousness by his touch while sliding his palm delicately on her bare back.

She clenched her fist on the pillow feeling slight pain but his touch felt like it was cleansing all the horrible touches and purifying her body.

"Uhm" A soft moan left her mouth and a small yet relieved smile crept on her face.

Neil looked at her smile and felt a tug of relief.

Haaye Aise Main Niharun
Teri Aarti Utarun

He touched her burns while applying the ointment and she arched a little, getting restless due to pain.

"Ah..." Again she moaned.

Neil: Aaram se.... Relax... bas ho gaya...

He after wiping his tears, for them not to fall on the burns, blowed lightly on her back. "Uh... Uhm" Again she moaned again but this time in relief.

She felt her heart racing and tingles on her back with his touch soothing the discomfort she felt. She sighed deeply in relief.

Tere Naam Se Judein Hain
Saare Naate
Saiyaan Saiyaan

He slowly and gently applied the ointment on her burns and the bruise, blowing on her skin and then bandaged after keeping the cotton pad.

Neil: Dressing comfortable hai?

Mini: H... (weakly)

Like every time in the redressing, her energy had been drained in enduring the low but constant pain.

Neil: Uth paogi khud?

Mini: Na.. hi..

Neil: Turn ho paogi?

Mini: Hmm...

She turned with her closed eyes, breathing in slowly, keeping her hand still on her heaving chest.

Banke Mala Prem Ki
Tere Tan Pe Jhar Jhar Jaaun

He slowly slid the dupatta up till when he can see the stitches.

He was able to see the scratches she had on her bare waist too.

He slid his palm on her waist slowly and delicately, while she sighed again in relief.

He applied petroleum jelly on her stitches while blowing on it to soothe her and slid his fingers to let it get absorbed. 

Baithun Naiya Preet Ki
Sansaar Se Tar Jaaun Main