T W E N T Y N I N E ❗

Start from the beginning

I snorted in anger but all I heard his chuckle over my ear. How beautiful his voice sounds when he laughs .

I can't be angry with them specially when both of the father and daughter is a busket of charm.

“ Do you want to join our parties, Doll? ”

He spun me towards him. I blushed as he was just in a towel. His wet hair drops some waters on my cleavage as my breast was pressed against his.

“ No! I don't! ”

I whispers softly. However this less sensitive interaction doesn't stop the growing arousal insides me.

I was acting like a teenager .

“ Then, Do you want us to do some secret parties without Ava? ”

His voice was deep, seductive. It takes less than a minute to understand what does he mean and my cheeks painted red.

You can have anything you want, Doll. But all you have to do is tell me. ”

My back hit the cold wall. Although I was fully dressed but the coldness hits my heated body. Jimin locks the door of balcony before trailed down the carten.

“ Jimin! ”

I whisper softly. But it's almost evaporate as his fingers already slides inside the dress under my lacy. A soft gasp left from my mouth.

His two fingers pumped inside out in my wetness while he licked my earlobe.

“ You're enjoying this party, Doll? ”

I don't have any words right now. My all attention is down there, his fingers fits perfectly to gives the intense pleasure. His hard erection pressed against my thigh.

I moaned as he curled his fingers inside me and the heated orgasms gushed out.

My legs were shaking in weakness. He pulls out the fingers and sucks seductively.

And guess I blushed at his behaviour .

I pushed him a little to cross him but he doesn't let me.

I'm not done with the party yet, Doll. ”

My eyes widened . It's a Daytime and Ava is awake in the mansion .

“ Jimin! Ava could come... Aah!”

My words swallowed by him as he pressed his erection inside me . He pulled me towards the bed and hover over my body.

I was still can't adjust his size.

He pulled himself until the tips and then thrusts again. This time more rough. Tears rolled down from my eyes .

You like this party when my cock is wrecking your tight pussy, don't you Doll? ”

I rolled my eyes behind as with his each savage thrusts hits the exact spot. The breath hitched inside my chests.

He tongue and teeth were working on my neck flesh while my nails were scratching his back.

“ Oh God! ”

I moaned loudly.

It's Jimin, Doll. You'll scream only for me because it's my cock who is pleasuring you, Doll . ”

I wrecked on his thrusts as I moaned his named and multiple orgasms hitted me time by time .

“ Jimin! ”

The last one and we both cum together. His body collapse over mine and then pulled me into his embrace.

Where's Ava, Jimin? ”

My eyes were closed, face buried into his chests.

“ With Liam, outside on the park . ”

I sighed .

Ava was asking me to go out for sometimes. What do you think about a vacation, Doll? ”

I smiled at him. Yes! It's been a longtime since we're out for vacation. It'll be good for both of us.

“ That's good. Let's go to the sea. ”

“ Fine! ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

“ Ava, don't run like that

“ Ava, don't run like that . ”

Valentina yelled behind Ava but I pulled her by my side.

“ Stop yelling at my daughter, Doll. She's playing with her uncle and if you wanna play too, you've a husband. ”

My lips formed into a evil smirk. Liam is enjoying his time with Ava. I know, he's the safest hand for Ava. So if I have to worry about someone , It's my wife.

“ Stop being a dickhead, Jimin. ”

A soft slap falls on my forearm as her cheeks turned into a whole red.

But you love this Dick head. Don't you Mrs. Park ? ”

I pressed my lips into her . A soft kiss we kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

Once you told me that, you're the death himself and I'm the wife of death. ”

I admire her face closely while her green eyes buried into my brown one. All is there only love and possession for each other.

If the death is you, Mr Park Jimin , I would love to die for thousand times. ”

I smiled at her words.

She stepped back from me and stretches her hands in air.

Yes Mr. Park Jimin, Valentina Ruiz is in love with you. She loves you to her death . I love you, Jimin. ”

She yelled and the words floated in air like a sweet melody . I picked her up holding her under her ass and swirl together. She cupped my face and kissed me again.

The air encounters our love. That echoes our belonging.

Park Jimin and Valentina Ruiz together forever until the time ends.