F O U R T E E N

A/n : I'm really sorry for late updates. Actually although I'll fully recovered, my exam was there so I couldn't able to update anything. And when my exam is over from now on, I'll update daily 🤧🤧
Vote goals 15+ and do lots of comment 🌚🌚

 And when my exam is over from now on, I'll update daily 🤧🤧Vote goals 15+ and do lots of comment 🌚🌚

It's not even been a half day we come back to Korea. I dropped Valentina to my mansion and goes out to meet Gabriel.

Gabriel's manager called me to know Gabriel is willing to meet me. I could imagine what he could possibly speak and I'm prepare for that but my concern is that I left Valentina alone .

It's true that no one could touch her there but I still remember the incident when she got fear of something and become unconscious .

Just an hour or two, Doll. I'll be there with you after that.

I stopped my Porsche before Gabriel's mansion and takes my way to his office .

“ Seems like Killer has started to takes his own steps without me. That's good! ”

Gabriel , sitting on the couch with a wine glass , throws a taunt to me. My hands are ready to break his facial structure but still I hold myself.

“ Indeed I do. And in future I'll do so many things with out asking you...... In order to give some big surprise to you . ”

Some big surprise are coming for you Mr. Gabriel Luca. I Smirk at him as he raised an eyebrow towards me.

I handover a file towards him.

“ Jimin ! Son! ”

He exclaimed in happiness. The tone of his completely changed. Fucker!

He gets up from the couch and hugs me. He patted my back several times.

“ God! I never imagine that someone ever could bring me the Hungarian throne . You're my heart, Jimin. ”

He kisses the paper , he almost forgot about the things he wants to say. He sits down again.

“ You know Jimin, I heard that you take Valentina with you so I was  .... ”

“ King , you know Valentina is the easiest shield for me to get Hungarian throne. So I take her with me. ”

I do not give him a second chance to argue or become suspicious over me . My words always stabbed his back like a sharp sword.

He nods and believe the every words I spill. He kisses the paper one more time before bark again.

“ Jimin, Election time is at our door. When I'll get the good news of my heir? ”

I clenched my Jaw. His heir? Woah! I smile tightly at him. I remember our last day on Thailand. That send a shiver to my body, remembering her flustered face under me begging for my mercy... I couldn't help but feel the hotness of the air.