F O U R

" Everything should run perfectly

" Everything should run perfectly. If anything doesn't happen according to my plan, you don't even know how your death is standing over your head. "

" Yes Killer. "

I planned everything for today. Today is the day, I was waiting for a fucking week. Few more hours , Valentina will be mine. Gabriel gave me the responsibility of marriage and I have done the preparation too keenly that you can't even imagine in your dreams, Gabriel.

I enter the wedding hall to see everything is decorated perfectly in pink and white flowers, as I ordered. I did this because it's the last time, she's going to enjoy this types of surroundings . After that, I will make her whole life dark and black. I'll make her coloured in mine.

Gabriel and Daniel was talking to the Italian mafia , Zender. I take my steps towards them.

" Ohh! See, Killer is here. Come on Son ", Gabriel brightly smiles and patted my back . He always calls me Son, because he use this as a trick to control me.

" Your Kingdom is completely protected by Killer, isn't it Gabriel? " , Zender's eyes are intended to tease me against Gabriel. I could understand, but Am I that much foolish to fall on his cheap track?

" It's My kingdom Zender. I always protect what's mine . If any fucker think about to mess up with my property, I use to fuck his brain out no matter who is he. " , Zender nodded his head to my words but i can bet that no one could even understand the actual meaning.

A wave of clapping steals our attention towards the entrance as the bride takes her grand entry . Valentina dressed in a long white gown that I bought for her yesterday. A white net veil covered her face . Her long black hair is loosely hanging there.

Her eyes met my gaze and a slight fear arise on her face. Yesterday, I was a little bit harsh towards her. However, Daniel takes his steps towards her to hold the hand and lead their way to the stage.

I sit down on the chair but my gaze is fixed on her that maybe making her uncomfortable a bit. I take the wine and sip down as father started to enchanted his words.

" In the name of God, swearing to all the earthly things , You Miss Valentina Ruiz, do you accept Mr. Daniel Luca as your husband ? " , father asked her.

Her eyes met mine for the last time before answer, " Yes, I do. "

" In the name of God, swearing to all the earthly things, You Mr. Daniel Luca, do you accept Miss. Valentina Ruiz as you wife? "

" Yes, I do " , Daniel replies

" I pronounced you both as a Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride. "

Father finished his words and I grip the glass tightly. You better not to let him kiss, Valentina . Or else your first night will be too rough to handle. Daniel takes his a steps towards her and pecks on her cheek. I gulped down the wine in one go.