(Taehyung is continuously staring you. he can't take his eyes off from you)

Yn: (proudly) Like you. Handsome, cool. smart, silly (silly laugh but your eyes again became teary ) Crazy, stupid. Bilig dambo. ( you both giggled ) A Good boy (sadly) and famous too.

(You looks up to control your tears while Taehyung is just looking you. he is adoring and feeling every word of your. the way you speak. the way you feel. the way you love that person without expecting anything back. it's makes his heart warm. His eyes don't wanna leave your face anytime)

Yn: I don't know when i fall in Love with him (confuses face) I don't know when i got used to watching him, listening him. laughing with him. I don't know why do i feel that pain when he cries!? (looks at him with painful smile) You know!

Yn: When i saw him (happily) I forget everything. i forget where am i. what is happening around me. I forget all my problems..(close your eyes) I just feel happy. So much Happy.

(You feel the cold wind touching your body)

Yn: (looks up) When i saw this stars. (Taehyung also looks up) i miss him. I know I'll never have him in my life but. Still I'm waiting for him. I. ( looks at him) i Really.. really Love You.

(Taehyung become shock and immediately looks at you)

Taehyung: What? (confused)

Yn: (looks at him normally) What?

Taehyung: You love me? I mean you said you loves me.

Yn: (shaking your hand) No. no. I said I love him.

Taehyung: Oh. You really said that!? (looks away still confused)

Yn in mind: (looking his back ) I really said that. I really Love You. But. But i can't tell you that. (small smile)

[ After sometime you again speak]

Yn: I'm that kind of person, who never tell her feelings to anyone. (sounds relief ) I never share my feelings with anyone because i feel like they can't understand and their words will hurt me. This is the first time i have shared my feelings with someone.

(You looks at him with smile and he was shock)

Yn: Thank you Taehyungshi! Thanks for hearing me.. I don't know you understood me or not but now I'm feeling so free. so light by sharing my feelings with you. Now i understand how it feels when you share your feelings with someone. (thankfully looking at him)

Taehyung: Am.. h.. (he Don't know what to say now) It's really feels good. (confused) You are looking happy. (smile)

Yn: Yup. I'm so happy. (looks down) I know, you may Think he is famous that's why i love him. everyone thinks that. that's why I don't tell anyone, including my friends too.

Taehyung: What? You didn't even tell your friends that you love someone This much!? (wide eyes)

Yn: No.

Taehyung: then why did you told me ? (You looked down and struggled your shoulder)

Yn: I don't know. My heart said this is pure and secure heart, so i just..

Taehyung: Oh.. (looks away) But i don't think you love him cuz he is famous.

(You immediately looks at him shockingly)

Yn: Why?

Taehyung: (looks at you) Because The way you told me, i clearly saw a pure love in your heart. there was no temptation at all. The way you told me i also felt that love. (smile)

Yn:Thank you for understanding me and my feelings.

Taehyung: My pleasure. I also feel good hearing you. But who is that Person? I mean what is his name? ( curiously)

Yn in mind: (looking into his eyes ) It's you. You are the one whom i love the most. Whom i care the most. the one i pray for..

Yn: You know him.

Taehyung: (shocked) I know him? Who?

Yn: (looks down ) I can't tell you his name..

Taehyung Oh.. ok. As your wish.

Yn: Thanks.

Taehyung: (looks around) I think it's too late. We should go and sleep now.

Yn: (looks up) Ya. let's go. (You both started walking. he was walking first. you again called him)

Yn: Taehyung!

Taehyung: (turns to you) Hmm.. ?

Yn: (looking into his eyes) Me tumse bahut pyar karti hu. (I love you)

Taehyung: What?

Yn: na.. nothing. go.

(He turns with confused face and Started stepping down)

(You were following him but suddenly lose your balance cuz of water and.. )

Yn: Tae.. (wide eyes)

Taehyung: (again turn) W.. oo..

(you crashed on him and you both fall down. and your lips attached with his and both of your eyes became more wider while his hands were holding your waist and your one hand was behind his head which wandered with floor and one on floor. You both are super shocked)

(You both stayed in that situation for sometime)

(When you realise what happened. you quickly stand up from him and run to your room without looking back while wrapping hands around your lips)

(Taehyung was still on floor and watching you going to your room)

(He stands up and touches his lips wondering what happened right now and gose to his room while smiling)

(He slowly lay down on bed still smiling )

Taehyung: (poker face) Wait! Why am i smiling? (thinking) That was my first kiss (Shy smile) Ahh.. (he hide his face in pillow and hug it tightly) I'm so Shyyyyy.......

(You covered yourself with blanket)

Yn: What happened right now? (shout) That was My First KiSS With My Love

Yn: What happened right now? (shout) That was My First KiSS With My Love.. Wo..

(You felt shy and and went inside of blanket while smiling Shyly)

[ YOU BOTH LEND ON YOUR DREAM LAND WHILE THINKING THAT ]

CONTINUE.....