Chapter 2.1: A Sudden Visitor

Three days and nights have passed since the birth of the second young master of the Domhnall Dukedom, Luell Aayan Domhnall, named by his elder brother—the first young master and the heir of the Dukedom, Aryan Niamh Domhnall.

After three days and nights have passed, the strong storm of snow has already subsided, leaving a vast and mountainous soft cloud of snow, sparkling white-like glitters, melting through the sun's gentle arrays that seeps through the calm leaves of green and white, while the sun gently lands through the white cloud.

It was like the calm after the storm.

Behind one of the enormous hills surrounding the huge manor, some parts of the magnificent estate were covered in white snow, while hidden beneath the snow was a lively and warm atmosphere of servants doing their own thing with full of energy and eagerness were evident through their expression—perhaps it was because the fact that their second mistress, Lilia Luxe Domhnall — safely give birth to their seond young master, thus a happy and excited atmosphere were evident, yearning to be the servant who'll take care of such cute baby.

The servants were inside of an open field ,created by the servant mage, of the snow that most still surrounds the whole manor, as they collect it using their spatial rings, while non magic users uses buckets to collect the soft looking snow

These pile of snow can be used as reusable water, purifying it to be drinkable and usable for everyday chores, filling up their tanks so that it will be good throughout the year.

Some nobles may think that winter are inconvinient and annoying, while beggars thinks that it's merciless, harmful and a bit depressing; However the Dukedom of Dohmnall, especially the servants, welcomes the winter very much, its not that the Dukedom of Dohmnall are being cheap, but having one less bill is better than having another.

Instead, during the purification and collecting water through the snow, Duke Easton gives the servants a bonus, insurances, free education, and they treat everyone very well when it comes to commodity and shelter, making servants be loyal not want to leave the Dukedom; Another reason is that, they just really like cold weather and were used to it, to the point that they feel uncomfortable if the winter season didn't last long for 8 months in a year.

Because of this, many servants from other estates and noblesse were rather jealous of them, as their treatment were comparable to the royal servants.

In another peaceful day, the family of five were huddled together , or rather around the newborn baby in arms of its mother, inside the barrier where the uncotrollable aura of Luelle—due to him being a Dominant Omega, protected from unwanted troubles that will come. Luckily the servants in the estate were at Moon rank* at most, which in this rank, they were unable to do any common soul type techniques such soul searching* — who was sleeping peacefully and innocently on his mother's plump chests, while the surrounding older people hushes around, quitely cooing at Luelle's cuteness while also commenting whom the baby got his looks to whom.

" Lulu definetely got my eyes ", Duke Easton whispers as he softly caresses his baby's thick white lashes, pouting subconsciously as he makes a cooing face which made the servants who was peaking and glancing at the family , either almost slip to their tracks, instantly look away acting as if they saw nothing and act normal, or made a disbelief face before continueing their work in a daze.

Cooing and adoring at how his son got his fierce phoenix eyes, but in truthfully, it was more of a mix of the two parents, peach blossom eye shape with a hint of fierceness of phoenix eyes,
( a/n: i also dont know what it looks like...just imagine as if it exists)

" He got my silver hair, and my lips! ", Lilia, who couldn't see the similarity of eye shapes that her husband's was talking about, commented happily instead, ignoring her poor husband.