Chapter 1: Birth of Luell Aayan Domhnall

As if in cue, the beta doctor clears her throat as her daughter besides her is feeling uncomfortable on how she's going to report to them, seeing the warm and happy atmosphere around the family of four.

The three glance at the beta doctor in front of them with a smile still lingers softly in their faces. " What is it?" Duke Easton asks as he looks back at his sleeping son, brushing his son's little nose with his point finger as gentle as a brush of a feather on the water.

The baby smiles immediately, showing his pink gums to his father as the other coos at his baby's cuteness, smiling back at his son as if copying him which made the little baby with few strands of curly white hair also smiles, more vigorously than earlier, smiling from ear to ear making his cute peach blossom eyes ,that he got both from his mother and father, upturned into a cute crescent moon, with a slight blush painted on his face. The attention of the family were focus on the baby as they all squeezed together to the baby's line of sight, of course our little Aryan wouldn't let his parents be the limelight and pushes his father and mother, Zeva, faces aside as he looks at his cute little brother in awe.

' this is my little brother!' , Little Aryan thought as his instincts to protect his little brother at all cost awakened at that very moment as his eyes blue green eyes sparkles like twinkling stars, filled with determination to become strong and be a capable big brother, ignited within his very core in his mind.

Zeva's gaze is also at the baby, softly gazing down at both of her sons with a small smile on her heart shaped lips, but when she heard the call of attention from the doctor, she was quickly reminded about the issue that they'll face. An issue that will become a huge problem if anyone outside of 'this room' gets the slightest news about it.

It was because their son is an Omega,a Dominant Omega at that. A rare treasure for every living alphas in the whole world. The natural and Ideal partner for every alphas, the natural treasure of a country or kingdom–like a pile of precious gems and gold that are most coveted by other dragons.

The Omegas.

The fewest and rarest specie– and is considered a specie instead of being included in the human pyramid of genders;  With the alpha being the highest class and most powerful than Betas but was also fewer than betas because many alpha's struggles with their fertility especially as they grew stronger, while betas were fewer and much weaker than the alphas, betas will be like a normal human being if they were unable to absorb and perceive the Qi energy. The Omegas are rather strange and treated very differently than the two genders. In fact most people don't see them as humans, but a rare treasure comparable to a dragon– where every part of their body was a treasure.

Omegas are normally be taken away by strongest as every part of their body are a natural treasure, they will use the omega's yin to enhance their cultivation,blood as a fertilizer– it is also a inferior version of miracle water which was rich of mana–, and as a breeder for a better lineage. These are the common uses of omegas for everyone, but alphas are the ones who benefits a lot from them as they are their natural partners in dual cultivation.

A compatible dual cultivation, in cultivation world, means that cultivation is easy as cutting a cake but finding one is like looking for a needle in a haystack, because if the other is even slightly stronger – the possibility of destroying one's hard earned cultivation is high,and may even kill the other person entirely, that's why dual cultivation technique are very sought after.

But omega are different, at times are much better than a having a compatible dual cultivation, as they are very rich of yin energy  which are essential to alphas who are very rich in yang energy.

It was is a common sense for everyone in the world, whether one was unable to perceive qi energy, that omegas are a country/kingdom level treasure. Of course, the Domhnall family also knows this fact, and they are aware of what dangers will happen to their clan if other people knows that they have an extremely dominant omega. Heck the whole kingdom might even be face troubles if stronger countries/kingdoms got the information.