General Knowledge

WARNING: THIS IS A BL NOVEL, CULTIVATION/FANTASY NOVEL, OMEGAVERSE, GAY NOVEL. PLEASE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS KIND OF STORY THEN PLEASE LEAVE! I DONT WANT HATE COMMENTS HERE IN MY STORY!

====

This story is an ABO/Cultivation World( alpha,beta,omega) and also applies A recessive and dominant gene type, but this only applies for omegas and alphas. Take note, I don't have a specific estimation/statistic of which is more in population, but betas are a lot larger in population than alphas. Alpha's can commonly see in huge and known academies, and only few and very talented betas can be seen in those establishment, but omegas are literally like an endangered species, no almost extinction I think? They're just very few, because in my mind a 1M of alpha is = to 2 omega, but since betas are a lot larger in population then just think about the math.

alpha= vessel of yang, generally talented people, top of the food chain since most strong/high cultivation people are alphas( whether if they are dominant or recessive).

Betas= a inferior version of alphas, a subordinate of alphas, they have pheromones and some are sensitive to an alpha's pheromone(in a subordinate way like they can understand what an alpha is feeling or mood base on pheromones) but they are exception in gene-type( n/a to recessive and dominant thing). Betas are vessel of both yang and yin energy in a sense, like male beta= vessel of yang, female beta= vessel of yin. But they don't have the advantages/ cheat thing that alpha does when it comes to cultivation. Generally, they are just so-so but there are some really talented betas. Just think of it that there are smart people (the beta) and there are also geniuses(the alpha).

* dominant alpha usually has a harem of beta women to absorb their yin energy since a dominant omega( omegas actually) is like a phoenix's feather, or a unicorns horn

Omega= vessel of yin, unable to cultivate normally due to their very thin meridians, Omegas are usually hunted down to sell to black market or become a dao companion of an alpha. Omegas are the epitome of treasure as their body are similar -in a sense- to a dragon where their blood or any parts of body are a very good to use for black magics since they are the vessel of yin. also they are also very fertile and very sought after for royals who are in need of dominant alpha as they usually birthed to one, even if they are recessive. But since they are being hunted down to extinction, the result is already obvious.

A dominant alpha excels in almost everything, especially in cultivation. They are the most talented people, and can pressure also an alpha through pheromones if the other is a weaker gene-type( like a recessive alpha). But the downside of being a dominant alpha is that they are the most in need of pure yin( which are mostly found in dominant omegas- and will able to attain through their blood or s*x/mating/practicing dual cultivation) because their yang energy can ran havoc inside them which could lead to shrinking of meridians.  - This also applies to omegas but omegas don't have meridians, therefore they are very vulnerable in cultivation world if discovered. the downside of being a dominant omega is that they couldn't control their pheromones and are in heat every month( like how women have 3 to 7 days of period, similar to that schedule) and if they didn't hid well then their life will be doom

=======

Alpha Recessive- inferior only to dominant alphas, slightly inferior in cultivation/talents/pheromone. alpha's are generally talented so it's really no big deal beside those three mentioned, especially if an alpha has an ego.

Dominant Omega- advantages: has an aura, better control of their pheromones and heat cycle, higher chance to be brought in an alphas house. Disadvantages: heavily hunted down, cant cultivate because they have no meridians(needed an instrument or something that would open up their meridian), just imagine the worst.