The Beginning: Birth of the Omega

Prologue: The Beginning

A complete silence lingers inside the eerie mountain as the night dominates  with gloom. Snow dusts flutter through the cold wind as it lays on the ground– piling up into hills; To a new ground of whiteness like clouds, yet looks depressing and eerie through the quietness of the night in the mountain.  Magical beasts may be in hibernation, hunting prey, or prey hiding deep within– protected by the soft looking snow. Magical beast in the mountain never let the snow hinders how they live, finding food as much as they can despite the coldness of the wind and harsh ice that starts to form on their coat.

Between the gloom of the snowy night an eye catching house was lit and bright. But that wasn't what makes it eye catching, it was the fact that seemingly all kinds of magical beasts were hurdle around outside of the bright house, both prey and hunter, strong and weak, majestic and villainous looking magical beast were squeezing each other that though as if their natural instincts of these so called magical beast doesn't seems to exists, as they all clump together just to catch of glimpse on a woman who was about to give birth behind the barrier of a huge stone wall as they anxiously awaits for the baby to come out of the mother and hear its first cry. These beasts were like toddler who were excited for the fact they'll receive a gift on their own special day or as if these beast were just simply being dumb and excited as they await the birth of the child, that is still currently inside the womb.

Inside the bright manor, a delicate silhouette from the window was seen walking back and forth as her red straight hair glides through the air as she walks in a anxious manner, biting her nails as she looked back worriedly at the door in front of her. Her silk knee length nightgown was slightly wrinkled as if someone clenched on the chest part of it, almost tearing her gown. She walks on the door at the end of the hall, where an old butler was waiting behind. She opens the door with her sweated palms and was about to call the butler and ask where's the patriarch, her husband, was as she had already called him a few hours ago, who was away for work and was supposed to be home the next day after tomorrow, telling her husband that Lilia, the second wife, is about to give birth.

As she opens the door, in an angry and impatient manner, reveals a young man with a golden hair that looks like a six year old boy. His eyes were bluish green as his face is milky and round, but were flushed with red as if he had just woken up as he wipes his tears and saliva away with his hand while his other hand was holding his bird companion that was also about to wake up.

" Mommy...what is happening? Why is Mommy Lilia screaming?" asked by the sleepy beautiful boy named Aryan as looks up to his mother. The thick blanket that was on his shoulder earlier were now on floor.

" Aryan, did you just wake up? " She asks instead and crouches down to get his blanket on the floor and picks him up to her arms, " If you go back to sleep now, you'll have a baby brother later when you wake up, " she said in a soft voice and coax the baby back to sleep. She took his baby griffin companion and put it on her head. The cute griffin stretches up before it circles on her head, taking its time to find a comfortable space. The baby Griffin is only about 2 inch and a half in length, including its wings. The griffin on her head and the baby boy in her arms both yawned in unison as teary eyes forms on the corner of their eyes. The two was about to sleep again but got startled as a loud slam of the door was heard, completely waking up the two babies.

" How's Lilia, Is she okay? How's the baby? " Duke Easton says in a frantic manner, with eyes were wide in worry while his earlier neatly tied hair were now disheveled. His pale, yellow hair was like golden strings of silk threads as soft it looks despite it being messy.

" she's doing fine, still in labor." she answers him, " But what take you so long? You said you'll be here by 6pm , but it's already almost 8 pm. " She asks in anger as she frowns, but you can still see her worry in her green eyes.