Everyone could see that Hawk's Eye meant business.

Fish's Eye then stood up. "Well, when you put it that way, it's hard not to feel motivated," he said. "All right then. Count me in."

"Then what are we doing standing around?" smirked Tiger's Eye. "You guys with me?"

The Amazon Trio then gave each other a nod as they got up, preparing to leave.

"Well, I'll say this much. You guys have guts," said CereCere. "You know that Granny Zirconia might get mad if you do this without her consent."

"At this point, I'm willing to take that risk," said Tiger's Eye. "Sorry if it sounds like I'm being selfish, but I'm not the kind of person to just give up without giving it everything I got! I'll take whatever risk I have to regain my pride as an Amazon!" He looked over at Fish's Eye and Hawk's Eye. "You two don't have to go along with me if you don't want to."

"Forget it. You're stuck with us whether you like it or not," said Hawk's Eye. "After all, we're the Amazon Trio. Sure, we argue and are rough around the edges, but we stick together."

"Besides, someone's got to make sure you stay out of trouble," Fish's Eye spoke while touching his shoulder. "You know, all for one and one for all and all that jazz."

"Hawk's Eye... Fish's Eye..." Tiger's Eye spoke with a moved smile. "Thank you. Both of you. What did I do to deserve friends like you?"

"All right. Enough being sentimental," said Hawk's Eye. "It's high time we start planning. But we can't have Madame Zirconia getting suspicious. We want to surprise her after all. Until then, Tiger's Eye, you pick out another target and act like everything is normal. And while you do that..." He looked back at the Quartet. "PallaPalla, would you mind if we have some time with you?"

"Who, me?" PallaPalla blinked while pointing at herself. "What do you need me for?"

"Let's just say our plan will acquire your abilities," said Hawk's Eye. "They're essential for what I have in mind."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In Juuban Park, Chibiusa was sitting with her two friends, Momoko and Kyuusuke, drawing. They were on a field trip with their other classmates for art class. Their goal was to paint the current scenery precisely as they see it. Chibiusa was so deeply immersed in painting that she even went as far as to wear a mustache and a beret. She had painted a magical landscape with a white pegasus standing on an island in the middle of the lake.

Momoko then approached. "Hey, Chibiusa. Are you finished with your painting?" she asked.

"Almost," replied Chibiusa.

Momoko then noticed Chibiusa's painting along with the mustache and beret, and while briefly taken aback, she was impressed. "Wow, Chibiusa! You're a good artist!" she complimented. "And you even look like one, too!"

"I'm glad you think so," Chibiusa beamed. "Just call me, Monseur Artistico!"

Kyuusuke also came to inspect. "It's not too shabby," he said. "For a beginner, that is."

Momoko then frowned, knowing he was teasing. "All right then. Let's see yours then, Kyuusuke," she leered.

"Why should I?" countered Kyuusuke. "And besides, it's not even finished yet."

But Momoko was persistent as she went over to Kyuusuke's painting. However, Kyuusuke beat her to the punch and tried not to let her see. The two then eventually started fighting, much to Chibiusa's chagrin.