We chase after the group and send them flying, Dawn also gets her egg back.

"So wherever you go, they will always chase you?" Kris asks.

"Yeah. But I must say, Jessie is doing well in contests, too." I say. "Considering she has two ribbons already."

Ethan says, "They should have done that instead of working for Team Rocket." Ethan sighs.

Then Lyra and Khoury ask Khoury's father if the four of them want to spend some time with us since they want to learn more about being Pokemon Trainers. We agree to let them come along for a short while, and it is also then Dawn's Egg starts to glow.

"It's hatching already?" Dawn gasps as we see the egg hatch into a Cyndaquil. "A Cyndaquil!"

"You're lucky to have that one." Ethan says. "Reminds me of ours."

While we're having a lunch break, Piplup wants to greet Cyndaquil, but because of Cyndaquil's rejection, they get into a fight. We try to learn more about Cyndaquil's personality and strength, and we find that it can use Flame Wheel, Swift, and SmokeScreen. Although Piplup doesn't like the attention Cyndaquil is giving they fight once more.

It is then Lyra's Marill runs off again, we arrive at the familiar Valley Windoworks where we fought Team Galactic before. We contact the workers who recognized us and they let us go to find the Pokemon, but then the power shuts and all 10 of us are trapped inside the storage room without any help. We find Marill there, but we can't find Piplup or Cyndaquil. Pikachu goes for the vents and tries to search for help.

While we're waiting, we start to chat about our journeys and also some other things. Lyra is feeling jealous of how Kris and Ethan have wonderful journeys with us, and while we're talking, we aren't forgetting to break open the door. After a while, the power is back and we can finally get out. We meet up with our Pokemon again, however, Piplup and Cyndaquil begin fighting over Dawn's attention again, so she calls Cyndaquil back to its Poké Ball.

When we get outside, Team Rocket is returning with the giant Magcargo mecha powered up by the power cord. They try to fire the cannons, however, the energy pulse also drains the robot's battery to almost empty. Vulnerable, Pikachu uses Thunderbolt, sending Team Rocket blasting off and saving the day.

Then we arrive at Mt. Shady, we learn that there is a rogue Gible that has been wreaking havoc around the place. Khoury wants to capture it, but he is torn because he also thinks it's dangerous to catch a Gible.

A bit later along our way, a big rock comes flying towards us which was intentionally thrown by the wild Gible. It goes for Strength to throw another big rock at us, we quickly jump out of the way and he uses Rock Smash. I decide to help him by using Gabite while Khoury uses Totodile. The Gible uses Sandstorm at them then quickly escapes with Dig.

We chase after them as we decide to split ways, Lyra, Kris, Ethan, and Lillie are with me while the others are with Khoury, We try to fight with the Gible, but it is moving very fast. While Khoury decides to wait for Gible on a large rock above the grass rather than chase it, by using a fishing rod, so we all do the same thing.

Dawn's rod soon attracts the wild Gible and starts pulling her rod, realizing that it is very strong. She struggles with it as Khoury jumps in to keep the rod steady. When Dawn starts to reel the line in, Gible grabs the line with one hand and yanks it, throwing Dawn and Khoury right off their feet and the rock.

We chase after him and arrive in a nearby cave, but we are trapped in Trapinch's Arena Trap. After we get out of it, we try to find the Gible once more, and we finally catch up to them and Khoury finally catches it.