nineteem

Craig pov.

To my disappointment, I woke up the following morning. I was having a lovely dream about the being nothing but a floating being in the middle of space; having no purpose but to float and observe. I saw tons of planets and enough stars to replace all eight billion people on earth. Then, I saw my roof, and it occurred to me I was no longer dreaming.

I turned off my alarm, feeling more tired than I felt at any point in time last night. It's strange, how after sleeping for eight hours I can still feel tired.

I get ready within my usual time range and decide i'd sit outside before leaving. I had two minutes before I had to start walking, but today I figured since I was already outside, I might as well walk.

I get to school and go straight to my locker. After I have just my binder I enter english class to find Tweek in his usual seat.

"Hey," I say once I sit down. Tweek was already looking at me. "Hi! Last night, after you left, my dad came back into my room and I think he was going to give me that talk. He tried to say stuff then he just left. It was so awkward!" He informs me.

"Ha ha. Maybe he just doesn't know how gay sex works," I say. Tweek immediately pushes my arm. "Dude, shut up! Someone might hear oh my god that's so weird!" Tweek says in a whisper.

"I heard," Said the girl in front of us before turning around. "What the fuck are you guys on about?"

"Uh.." Tweek mumbles, fidgeting with his hands while staring at anything but that kid. "None of your business," I tell her with an added middle finger. She scowls at me before turning around.

"Wait.." She says, turning her head. "Aren't you Craig Tucker?" She asks, looking at me. I shrug. "You are! I'm Beatrice," She extends a hand.

I glare at it. "Good for you," I say. I have no clue who this girl even is and how she knows my name. I make no move to shake her hands.

"Alright that's not happening," Beatrice says to herself before shaking her own hand and facing the front.

Tweek glances at me and I shrug once more.

Class continues, and soon it's time for history. Clyde doesn't meet us in the halls.

"Tweek, hold on," I say, tugging his arm before he walks into history. "Hm?" He asks. I drag him next to the door before I unbutton one of the many failed ones done up on his shirt.

"Woah, what are you doing?"He asks, grabbing both my hands and pulling them off him. "Fixing your shirt?" I say.

"Dude. Look around," Tweek sighs. I do, and there's nothing there. "What?"

"We are in school, in the halls. Do it later or not at all, weirdo," Tweek says, walking into the class while doing up his button. He failed, of course, and decided not to bother.

We sit at the back with Clyde already there. "Hey there," He waves. "I don't think anyones sitting here today," He motions to the seat next to him.

After he said that, Stan sits there. "Fuck you Stan!" Clyde tells him. Stan furrows his brows, looks between Tweek and I, then continues to say, "Kyle hates me. Like, for real this time."

"Find someone who cares," Clyde says.
"Whomp whomp," I tell him.
"Why's that?" Tweek decided to be civil and asks that.

"We haven't actually spoken since our fight. I try talking to him like every day, but I get nothing." Stan and Tweek continue that conversation, which I stopped listening to.

In the process of ignoring their conversation, I got tired and ended up falling asleep with my head on the desk, rested on my arms.

I woke up after being poked a million times. The first thing I see is Tweek, a very lovely sight to see after waking up. Not sarcastically.

"No sleeping in class," He says. I sigh before sitting up properly. I look at the clock to see there's still an hour left in class.

TWEek pov.

When history is over I part ways with the others to go to my lockers. Despite Craig and I dating, I still get confused whether or not I can sit with him and his friends in the cafeteria.

I walk slowly down the halls until I reach the doors to the cafeteria. I do an awkward spin while thinking before I decide to just go elsewhere.

"Tweek!" I look behind me to see Clyde speed walking towards me. "Where you headed?" He asks, standing in front of me with his hands on his hips.

"Oh, uh, I don't know," I say with a shrug. "Come on then," Clyde says, walking back to the cafeteria. After a moment of thought I run to catch up with him before slowing to a walk.

"You know you can sit with us everyday, yeah?" Clyde asked, walking through the crowds of people to reach his table. "Yeah.." I say, although I don't.

Clyde sits in between Tolkien and Stan and I go on the opposite side next to Kyle, who was next to Craig. I would've went next to Craig, but there was no room for me.

I was surprised to see Kyle there, since Stan very clearly expressed their non-speaking terms just last period.

"I've found a wandering Tweek, no need to worry everyone," Clyde announces when we are both sitting. I notice Craig looking past Kyle, when he sees me he looks forward again.
Everyone says hi to me, which I say it back.

"I thought you guys weren't on good terms," Clyde mentions, pointing to Stan and Kyle.

"Well maybe if Stan would stop bitching about Wendy for two seconds we would be," Kyle responds.

"I'm not bitching! You're just a straight up bitch! I told you i'm done with Wendy," Stan says. I think this just turned into a passive aggressive fight.

"You've said that a million times before, in counting." When Kyle finishes saying that, Wendy approaches our table.

"Hey Stan.. Can we talk? I want to resolve things.." She says politely. Stan seems ecstatic Wendy wants to resolve, which we all know means get back together. Stan is just about to say yes, before a small glance to Kyle changes his mind.

"Sorry, Wendy. It's obvious things are not working. We just need to move on, okay? We've been on and off since fourth grade, I think the mature thing to do is just stay off," Stan tells her. I have a feeling he just came up with that on the spot, which is surprising.

Wendy nods and walks away. Kyle stares at the table for a moment. "What the fuck," He says finally. By now, everyone at our table was just watching them.

"What? You wanted this, I did too. Can we be friends now?" Stan says. Kyle pauses a moment before nodding, "Super Best Friends," Kyle states.

Something seems to always be happening at lunch.

I finish school with ease, excited to be home. Craig waits for me outside like usual. Together we walk home.

"Stan and Kyle are whack," Craig says, assumingely referring to their lunch conversation.

"Yeah.. Have Stan and Wendy really been on and off since fourth grade?" I ask.

"Somehow, yes. After a year or two it wasn't
even like they were actually dating. It was just a label for them. Never saw them once hang out after school, or even in school. It's weird, really," Craig informs me. I nod along.

"Oh, wow. Surprising how they even made it this long," I say.

Eventually we reach Craigs house. I said bye to him, like usual. Out of no where, Craig did something very different to our usual simple goodbye.

"Bye, babe. See you tomorrow," He tells me with a smile and a small kiss on my cheek.

I stand there in shock for a few seconds before I walk the rest of the way to my house.