ten

Clyde pov (he's just a little slow in the brain)

I go to the nearest bathroom where I figure Craig has locked himself in a stall somewhere. I can't believe I just outed him in front of all his friends. What if people keep talking about it? I hope he's not too mad.

"Craig?" I say when I enter the washrooms. No response. I drop onto the floor where I spot Craig feet in the last one. I go and knock on the stall door.

"What," I hear him say.
"Can you come out?" I ask him, trying not to sound upset.

"No," He said after a moment's hesitation. I went into the stall next to his and lied on the floor where I then pushed myself under the wall divider and stood up. Craig was standing there with a confused look.

"I could've been shitting or something," He tells me.
"Yes, but you weren't."

He doesn't hold the eye contact with me for long.

"I'm sorry. Really, really, so, so, very, very, really so very sorry!" I tell him. I unlock the stall door and take a step out, leaving him room to exit too.

"I knew your big mouth would say something."

"I didn't mean too! It just came out and I forgot they all didn't know!"

"Other people heard that. Everyone's going to think i'm gay."

"Well.. technically you are so it-"
"I didn't want them knowing that. I didn't want anyone at that table knowing that."

"I know, but they wouldn't care if you were gay and you should know that."

"I just listened to them make jokes and laugh about Cartman being gay."

"That's different! Nobody likes him, and they were just making him angry, they didn't mean it all either. Please, Craig, i'm so sorry!"

"It might make it back to my parents."
"So? Nobody will be talking about it, I handled that."

Craig seems unconvinced. "It's fine.. for now. If anyone says anything about it i'm going to deck someone."

"Okay! Awesome, thank you, and again, very sorry," I go to hug him but he grabs my forehead and pushes me away. I thought I could get away with that, guess not.

He shakes his head and walks back to the cafeteria, where I follow him. When we reach it, no one looks our way. We sit down in our original spots.

"Are you actually gay?" Tolkien whispers to Craig. After giving a death stare to me, he responds with, "maybe."

Craig catches a quick glance of Tweek, trying to figure out how Tweek responded to it. He felt the same as everyone else, and that was not caring what he liked.

Tweek pov (gay)

I did actually care a lot that Craig was gay. Now my chances of Craig liking me back are higher than before.

I thought about all the times Craig would make an effort to talk to me, even if it wasn't always that nice, and when he would wait for me so we could walk together. He complimented me a few times, and what if he didn't avoid me because he didn't like me, but the opposite.

This sounds absurd, but what if Craig already likes me? This is a lot of pressure!! I could say something and find out I was just going over my head with all this.. oh god ohgodohgod.

The bell rang to drag me away from my thoughts, so I hurriedly stood up to grab my stuff and go to math.

After school, Craig waited for me again. He didn't say anything for a while, he just stared at his phone.

When he finally put it down, he asked me, "Can I get your number?"

"What? Why?" I asked, showcasing how anxious that made me.

"So I can text you?" I hesitantly took his phone and I typed my number in. "I'm going to name you spaz," He said, and started clicking stuff on his phone again.

"No!" I tell him.
"Tweek it is then," He says and adds spaz in brackets anyways.

I crossed my arms when a gust of wind blew past us. It's starting to get really cold out, and my jeans and button up shirt wasn't helping much.

"I think it's supposed to snow tomorrow," Craig said, taking notice of my shivering. Snow?!? It rarely ever snowed in Michigan.

"What if I freeze to death?" I said, my shivering being overtaken by my twitching.
"Then wear a jacket," Craig told me.

"I don't have any!"
"You moved to South Park... and you didn't bring a jacket," Craig said slowly. I nodded my head.

"Then wear a sweater." Was the last thing Craig said before he went left and into his house.

I'm so going to die tomorrow. I enter the warmth of my own house, kick off my shoes, and take a seat on my couch. My backpack is pulled off and it falls on the floor.

My parents walk down from upstairs. I knew they were home, I saw their car in the driveway.

"Tweek, hello. It's really starting to get cold out," My mom told me.

"I know, Craig said it's supposed to snow tomorrow." My parents exchanged glances.

"Craig? Is that your new friend?" My dad asks. They aren't home so much they don't even know what's been going on and who i'm friends (?) with.

"I met him like.. a week after we moved here," I told them, adjusting myself on the couch so I was sitting up properly.

"You've known him for a month?" My mom asked, sitting next to me.

"Yes! Clyde too," I exclaimed. I wasn't sure if anyone else was really my friend or I just talked to them on the occaison.

"Why haven't you told us?" My dad sat down too and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Because you're never home. And when you are, i'm not." They looked at eachother for a brief moment again.

"We've hired someone new today, so we won't be working as much. We decided to close earlier too, at eight instead of ten," My dad said.

"Oh, okay," I said quietly. It sounded like they were trying to make an effort to be home more.

I went up to my room shortly after with my backpack to do the work I missed out on yesterday. I was disrupted by a dinging from my phone.

"GAH!" I yelled out. I settled down when I realized it had just been my phone. I picked it up off my desk to see Craig messaged me.

craig
hi tweek
its craig

tweek
hello

craig
wyd

tweek
i saw you like twenty minues ago

craig
so???
you could be doing something

tweek
homework

craig
thats lamee

I flipped my phone over again and focused on finishing the work. I didn't want to fall behind.

When I was done I went down for dinner where my parents made me tell them everything i've been doing at school, which wasn't a whole lot.

Then I watched a movie with them before going back to my room where I fell asleep at one in the morning.