He is so irresistible to look at right now. 

I can't believe that he's Nya's hot older brother, they look nothing like siblings at all. He gives me a little smirk which makes me turn even redder. 

I see the other girls staring blankly at the boys with dazed expressions on their faces. 

"Nya, you were so right about your brother," I whisper to myself as I continue to stare at him.

Cole's P.O.V

When me and my new friends meet Kai's younger sister's friends, I'm surprised because they look nothing like siblings. 

They have different colored hair and eyes but they act similarly. 

Both have sarcastic attitudes along with annoying ones. 

But I knew nothing about having siblings. 

One of the things that caught my eye besides the buffet was one of the girls standing in front of us. 

She had golden blond hair, pale skin similar to Zane's, and she had pale blue eyes. 

She looks kind of pretty, she gives me a sweet smile that makes me turn a bit pink which makes her turn pink. 

She makes me feel like I just landed in heaven, her golden blond hair looks so beautiful in the lights, but she looks so innocent and sweet. 

Wait, do I like her? I mean she's pretty looking, but is she my type though? Sometimes love at this age is very complicated for a single pringle like me and my friends, who were also staring at Nya's friends.

Harumi's P.O.V

These cabins are not what I expected, they are modern cabins that have all the essentials you could need to keep yourself healthy, a good looking bathroom, comfy beds, and quality air conditioning, the mess hall, hate the name, wasn't what I expected though, it looked like a lunchroom at a school or a mall food court. 

Now Nya introduced us to her brother and his friends who were also his roommates. 

Her brother is good looking, so she wasn't lying about that, but the one who catches my attention is the wavy blond haired boy whose eyes are emerald green, who sadly for him apparently, is the head counselor's nephew. 

He's cute looking and seems easy to manipulate to do their bidding if needed. 

Could be in use for the future when I need someone to clean up my dirty work for me. 

Perfect, the plan is falling right into the place and I have my back up plan in case it fails, which it won't.

Third Person

The two groups realised that they were just standing there so they immediately went to the buffet to grab dinner, then they sat at their tables and ate their food, "Who knew camp food could be actually delicious," Cole says through a mouth full of food. 

"Is he always this disgusting?" Zane asked Jay. 

"Yep, he loves food, especially cake." Jay said, glancing away from his disgusting friend. 

Kai started to chew his food but couldn't help himself but stared over at the table where his sister was sitting, "I bet she's doing fine over there." Lloyd says, looking at Kai as he says this. 

"Huh, uh yeah, sure whatever you said." Kai says, sounding like he was out of complete thought. 

Lloyd gives him a look before realising why he was actually staring over there, Kai's gaze was focused on the red headed girl named Skylor, who was sitting beside his sister, her gaze would sometimes meet with Kai's which made them both turn around quickly.