"What's wrong?"

Harry's voice suddenly alarms me as I look over at him before shoving my phone into my sling bag.

"My Mom is working her shift again until the morning."

I shrug and flash a tight smile Harry's way as he had a sympathetic look on his face.

"You going to be alright by yourself?"

He questions in concern as he watches me attentively and his green eyes searches mine before I give him a reassuring smile.

"I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

I admit as it causes a smile to form on those sculptured lips of his and it looks as though I had convinced him into thinking that I'll be just fine on my own.

Don't get me wrong, I crave alone time - most of the time - I'm just not fond of the feeling of loneliness.

We then drove into a gas station to fuel up Harry's car. Before he got out to put in gas into his car, he took something out of his jean pocket.

"Here, wear this."

He handed me a maroon piece of material and I furrowed my brow as I looked onto it.

"A blindfold?" I question in curiosity as I look over at Harry in skepticism. "You're not planning on kidnapping me or anything, are you?"

I joke with him as it manages to get a small smile out of him.

"If it were a kidnapping, don't you think I would be the one blindfolding you instead of having you do it?"

He cocks his head to the side as he has his hands on top of the car whilst leaning forward towards me.

He looked really good in that position.

"I guess you're right, I'm just not much of a fan of blindfolds."

"Really? I thought you were into those things."

I hear the amusement in his voice as he fights back the urge to let out a chuckle.

"Do I look like that kind of girl to you?"

"Looks can be very deceiving."

I narrow my eyes over at him as he gives me a cheeky wink before putting the fuel into his car.

I admit, I couldn't help but stare at him through the side mirror as he pumped in that gas like a professional gas pumper. I watched how his biceps flexed and he had this serious look on his face that was oh so magnetizing.

I had no idea that seeing a guy fueling his car would be this attractive. But then again, maybe I'm the only weird one who thinks so.

His phone then goes off as I decide to look through my phone instead. I hadn't gotten any messages from Becky nor Justin which was quite odd considering how much the both of them reminded me of my birthday daily. At least I got wishes from Clark and Scarlett. But I really do wonder what's up with Becks and Justin.

"Yes, I am with her right now." I hear Harry's voice speaking to whoever he was on the phone with. I usually don't intrude on people's private phone calls, but he was speaking about me; so obviously I want to know what he's saying. "That's why I can't be talking to you." I furrow my brow as I hear how his voice goes lower as I watch him through the side mirror. That sounds very suspicious to me, who's he on the phone with? He then looks over into the side mirrors direction and I quickly avert my attention to something else. "Yeah, come by my place later."