"Episode 18"

Next Morning, Farjaad woke up first and removed the curtains from the window. The sun rays fell on Umeed's face. She covered herself in the blanket, Farjaad lightly giggled and Umeed got annoyed.

"Farjaad, kya masla hai please curtains lagaden" Umeed was still in the sleep.

Farjaad went towards her, sat beside her and lovingly said, "begum uth jaiye, subah hogai hai"

"Han, ab meethe meethe bol kehkar ap mujhe utha denge" Umeed responded while woking up, she sat on the bed.

"Han to utho na, kitna sogi" Farjaad excused.

Umeed playfully held his arm and put her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes.

"Han, uth gai bas khush" Umeed responded softly, Farjaad smiled and kissed on her forehead softly.

"Ab jakar fresh bhi hojao aur phir ham breakfast ke liye chalte hain" Farjaad requested sweetly.

"Ap bhi to fresh hojain, mein to baad mein hojaongi"

"Nahi tum hojao, mein jaldi hojaonga" Farjaad demanded, Umeed removed her head and went for freshen up.

********

Umeed was freshen up, she carefully set her outfit, She opted for a blue kurti that constrasted beautifully with white pajama. She came infront of her and started applying make up. Farjaad was also freshen up, came outside the bathroom, he wore a simple blue kurta, constrasted with white shalwar.

He stood beside the mirror, infront of Umeed, leaned himself against the wall, smilingly looked at her.

"Kya baat hai, aj apne mere sath twinning ki hai" Farjaad said softly.

"Meinay ki hai ya apne?" Umeed responded while setting her dupatta.

"Han to achi baat hai, tum kitni achi lagrahi ho" Farjaad appreciated her lovingly.

"Thank you" Umeed replied while wearing bangles in her wrists.

Farjaad came closer to her and streched both her hands towards him, Umeed smiled, he took her hands in it, one after one and slided the bangles through them. Umeed lowered her glaze shyly, he was still lost in her.

"Ab tum aise blush nahi karo, jaan lene ka irada hai?" Farjaad said lovingly, Umeed looked into his eyes.

"Nahi" Umeed shyly changed the compliment.

"Wese koi bht hi unromantic larki ho" Farjaad jokingly make a face.

"Ab chalein?" Umeed said softly, pushed him outside the room.

**********

Umeed was completely ready in a white lehnga for the reception, Farjaad was already in white shirt contrasted beautifully with white paint. He enters in the room while looking at Umeed, she smilingly looked at her. Their eyes met.

"Ise pehle ke ap meri tareef karein to mein apko pehle kehdun thank you" Umeed said lovingly, Farjaad giggled at her statement and move forward.

"Han waqai tum bht achi lagrahi" Farjaad looked into her eyes.

"Ap bhi bht ache lagrahe hain"

"To begum, ab chalein reception ke liye late horahe hain" Farjaad said.

"Jee chaliye, apko mujhe sambhalna parega, mein aur nahi chal sakti" Umeed stated.

"Ap fikar nahi kijiye, mein apko girne nahi dunga" Farjaad responded softly.