"Episode 13"

The morning was absolutely beautiful. Umeed was sleeping peacefully, her phone started ringing. She got irritated and took her phone from the side table. The screen showing the name of Farjaad, he received the call.

Farjaad: "Good morning, Mrs Farjaad khan" he said lovingly.

Umeed: "ye meri bad morning hogai hai, apko subah subah chain nahi hai" she said angrily.

Farjaad: "aj tum walk par kyu nahi ayi?" He asked sadly.

Umeed: "kal raat ko hamara nikkah tha, itni der mein sone ke baad koi uth ta hai?"

Farjaad: "aree ab mujhe dekhlo, mein abhi office mein hun"

Umeed: "kya, aj ap office gaye hue hain?" She surprisely asked.

Farjaad: "han to mein kal bhi office gaya hua tha" he replied and lightly giggled.

Umeed: "bht himmat hai apki lekin mujhe apni neend bht pyaari hai, isliye bye" she quickly said.

Farjaad: "areee begum, pori baat to sune?"

Umeed: "jee kahiye?"

Farjaad: "maa kal rukhsati ki date fix karne arahi hain" he explained her.

Umeed: "kya, itni jaldi?"

Farjaad: "han to bas bht hogaya hai, nikkah hogaya to rukhsati nahi karni?" He asked sarcastically.

Umeed: "acha theek hai, ok"

Farjaad: "ok, bye" he lightly giggled and declined the call.

Umeed put her phone on the side table and again covered herself from the blanket.

********

The day was passing like this. Farjaad was missing Umeed terribly, so he was decided to meet with her. At 10:00pm, he arrived outside the Pasha house and press the horn. On the other hand, Umeed was walking in the lawn,while using her phone, she was in her night suit, suddenly heard the car's horn and quickly went towards the gate. She opened the gate and found that Farjaad was standing infront of her in black tea shirt and trousers.

Umeed: "ap phir agaye?"

Farjaad: "han to mera sasural hai mein nahi asakta?"

Umeed: "lekin ap time dekh rahe hain, agar koi agaya to?" She said tensely.

Farjaad: "koi nahi aiga, aur ab to ham husband wife hain, koi hamai milne se rok thori sakta hai" he said confidently, enters in the home.

Umeed: "andar to aye"

Farjaad: "tum mere sath bahar chalo, mein tumhe hi lene aya tha" he insisted her lovingly.

Umeed: "lekin aise kese, Pasha sahab itni raat ko nahi jane denge"

Farjaad: "tum mere sath chalo, ham jaldi wapis ajaingay don't worry" he said in relaxing tone.

Umeed: "ap na kisi din marwa kar chorenge" she warned her tensely.

He grinned and hold her hand, "aree chalo to sahi" he said cutely and they both went outside the Pasha house. He opened the passenger door of the car, Umeed sat silently and Farjaad sat on the driving seat, They leaves from there. Umeed was so tensed and anxious, she was scaring because of Pasha sahab.

Farjaad: "Umeed, tum to aise ghab ra rahi ho jese mein tumhe kidnap karke lekar jaraha hun" he said and giggled.

Umeed: "apko mazak suj raha hai, mein yahan itni tension mein, agar baba ko pata chal gaya na to wo mujhe ghar se nikal denge" she said tensely.