"Episode 10"

In afternoon, Umeed was hell tensed and depressed because today was her result day. She was in negative thoughts and Haya was consoling her continously. They both were sitting in the lawn and sitting on the bench. Umeed was tensely waiting for her result.

Haya: "Umeed, kuch nahi hoga tum pass hojaogi" she consoled her.

Umeed: "wo to mein hojaingi lekin mujhe ache marks chaiye, kyuke mujhe apni marzi ki university mein admission lena hai" she replied tensely.

Haya: "han han, ache marks ajaingay tum fikar nahi karo" she said confidently.

After some seconds, Umeed checked her result online, she entered her roll number on the result website and then she shouted in happiness.

Umeed: "Haya, meri 95% ayi hai, i am the topper, yahoo" she shouted with wild smile, Haya hugged her tightly.

Haya: "Congratulations, tum to fuzool mein pareshan horahi thi dekha meinay kaha tha na ke kitna acha result aiga" she said and giggled.

Umeed: "Haya, mein bht khush hun, i am so happy"
She shouted in happiness.

Hilal Pasha and Zeenat Ji enters in the lawn and surprisely looked at them.

Zeenat Ji: "kya hua, tum dono kyu shor macha rahe ho?"

Umeed: "chachi, meinay phir se top karlia hai" she replied happily.

Zeenat Ji and Hilal Pasha smiled and hugged her, they congratulated her warmly. Umeed was actually so happy.

Hilal Pasha: "areee, celebration to banti hai na" he said politely.

Umeed: "han, han bilkul celebration bhi hogi, filhal mein Mimi ko inform kardun"

Haya: "ise inform karne ki zarorat nahi hai, ise pata hoga ke tumne top karlia hai" she giggled.

Zeenat Ji: "mein tumhari pasand ka khana banati hun, aur ap aye meri help karein" she said to Umeed lovingly and asked Hilal Pasha for the help.

They both went from there and Umeed's phone started ringing, she received the call.

Mimi: "Congratulations Umeed, you rocked again" she appreciated her lovingly.

Umeed: "thank you so much" she chuckled.

Mimi: "celebration to banti hai, haina?"

Umeed: "han, tum raat mein mere ghar ajao, please"

Mimi: "acha ok, mein dekhti hun"

Umeed: "theek hai, lekin please raat mein ajana, ham celebrate karenge na" she insisted her.

Mimi: "acha, ok fine mein ajaongi"

Umeed: "theek hai, ok bye" she said softly.

Mimi: "bye" she smiled.

Call disconnected...

******

After sometime, someone knocked the door of Pasha house. Umeed went and opened the door.

Umeed: "jee, apko kise milna hai?"

Boy: "ap Umeed pasha hain?"

Umeed: "jee, apko kya kaam hai?" She asked.

Boy: "ye apke liye hai" he was holding a flowers bonquet, he extended his hands and Umeed took it from him.

Umeed: "kisi ne bhej waya hai?"