"Episode 17"

"Han bhai, ab to mujhe tane sune mo milenge" Farjaad said innocently.

"Koi batein nahi suna raha, mere hote hue apko koi kuch keh sakta hai" Umeed replied confidently, Farjaad smiled towards her.

Finally, they reached outside the marriage hall. Farjaad quickly stood up from the bike, Umeed parked the bike and stood up, she started setting her lehnga, Farjaad held her hand and started helping her.

"Yaar Umeed, i am sorry, meinay ye nahi socha" Farjaad was so sad and desperated, Umeed smiled softly.

"Koi baat nahi, jo hona hota hai wohi hota hai lekin dekhen, mein apki barat lekar agai" Umeed said while giggling, Farjaad chuckled at her joke.

"Acha theek hai, lekin tum Haya ko call kardo taake wo tumhe andar lejai" Farjaad said.

Umeed called Haya and she received the call, Umeed ordered him to came outside, Haya declined the call. After few minutes,Sameer and Haya went outside the marriage hall.

"Thank god, Farjaad bhai ke ap agaye" Sameer said meekly.

"Sari fuzool batein baad mein karna, abhi mujhe chup kar bridal room lejao aur Sameer tum Farjaad ko sherwani phena do, taake phir entry hosake" Umeed ordered.

"Umeed, sab ne Farjaad bhai ka poch poch kar hamai kitni tension di hai ke mein kya batao" Haya told the situation.

"Sorry guys, but ab kya karein" Farjaad apologized.

"Nahi nahi Farjaad bhai, its ok" Sameer replied softly.

Haya and Umeed went inside the marriage hall, Sameer helped Farjaad in wearing the sherwani, he set his hairs and now he was ready for the entry. Mimi and Nigo Ji also came there and feel relieved when they saw Farjaad.

Then, they all enters in the marriage hall. Pasha Sahab, Hilal Pasha and everyone greeted the groom family respectfully with lots of love. Farjaad went to the stage and sat on the sofa, waiting for her Umeed. Nigo Ji sat beside Farjaad.

Then, Sameer came towards the stage while holding the "doli" in which Umeed was sitting. Umeed was smiling while looking at Farjaad, Farjaad was totally lost in her at that moment.

Farjaad stood up, went to her and bent down, extended his hand lovingly, Umeed smiled and held his hand with soft smile and stood up. Their eyes met, they were smiling and they went to the stage, sat together.

Haya, Sameer and Mimi came there and sat with them.

"Umeed, wese tumhari himat ko bhi daat deni paregi, tumne itne khamoshi se situation ko handle kia hai, i can't believe it" Mimi appreciated.

"Warna mujhe to laga tha ke hamara bhanda phoot jaiga aur ham phas jaingay" Haya feel relieved.

"Aise kese bhanda phoot jata, kher agar tum log na hote to shayad mein ye sab nahi kar pati" Umeed responded.

Zeenat Ji and Hilal Pasha came on the stage smilingly.

"Tum dono kitne ache lagrahe ho, nazar na lage" Zeenat Ji warmly smiled towards them, Umeed and Farjaad looked at each other lovingly.

*******

Finally, it was the rukhsati time. Umeed was little bit emotional, she hugged her father and Pasha Sahab lovingly gave wishes. Then Umeed met with her chachu, and then Sameer. Sameer was crying.

"Ye mere sath na zyada drame karne ki zarorat nahi hai, mein ati rahongi na" Umeed said meekly, held her cheeks.

"Yehi to sab se bara masla hai" Sameer said teasingly, Umeed punched him and hugged him tightly, he hugged her back.