❀ 9: 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬 ❀

Start from the beginning

"That's good. Now tell me that did you think about a particular theme for the game?" The chairman asked.

"Actually I have thought about one. Since the hallyu wave has been through out the globe and many people mostly the teenages and young adults are very much interested in South Korea so I wanted to put a South Korean theme to the game with the game setting taking place in South Korean cities and famous landmarks." Hoseok said showing a power point presentation he made earlier.

"I agree. Even though the game can be played by different age groups but still our target age group is teenagers and young adults so I think this theme will be a great help." The chairman said.

"Yes sir. And we can take some kpop songs and add those in the game as the background music and also as gift points." Hoseok said.

"I have heard that there's this group named Bulletproof Scouts who paved the way for kpop so what if we take them into consideration? I mean we all know that boyband have a great impact on their fans and also many people so if they give us the permission then we can proceed with our game with their help." Chairman Jade said.

"That would be great sir. Actually I know someone who knows a lot about Bulletproof Scouts so with that person's help maybe we can know better about the boyband." Hoseok said with a soft smile thinking about that particular person.

"Bring that person and let's have a meeting as soon as possible." The older male said to which Hoseok replied with a yes with a smile on his face.

❀...❀...❀

"Y/n? You have been working non-stop ever since we came back from the trip. It's not good for your health." Nara said sitting beside Y/n who was studying the map of the field she went to work for today with her team.

"I have some projects piling up unnie so I need to complete them soon." Y/n said not making any eye contact with the older.

"Don't lie to me Y/n. You know very well that I can see through you and can catch if you are lying or not. What do you think that I didn't noticed your sad face when you got to know about Hoseok and Jenna." Nara said making Y/n shocked to the core that she gulped hard and tried hard to not any of her tears fall.

"Tell me the truth Y/n. I have known you for years so even if you try to hide it eventually I would know." Nara said caressing the younger's hair softly. Not being able to control anymore Y/n threw herself into Nara's arms as she hugged the younger tightly while Y/n shed tears of pain.

"I fell for someone who can never be mine unnie. He already has someone in his heart then how can I even think of making him mine?" Y/n said with tears rolling down her eyes as Nara slowly kept patting the younger's back.

"You fell for Hoseok isn'it? Look I know it might not be easy but is it too easy to let him go? You are giving up without even trying bub. Just try to win over his love once and even if he still keeps being in love with Jenna then let him go. Are you listening Y/n?" Nara asked. When Y/n gave a small nod she broke the hug and rubbed away the younger's tears from her face.

"But unnie please don't say anything about this to Oppa." Y/n pleaded.

"Sure Y/n. I won't say anything. It's you who will tell him whenever you are ready. Now come out and have dinner with us. I have made your favorite dessert too." Nara said smiling as Y/n smiled at her sister-in-law and followed her downstairs.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑌/𝑛. 𝑀𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.