Cherry waves- Tom

The song we listened to at the party was what brought us together.

The waves.

You looked at me, you were looking into my glistening eyes and I was hoping for you to kiss me.

Our bodies an inch away from each other, staring deeply into each other eyes.

You made the first move and I was nervous but happy about it because I've been dreading for this kiss the first time I met you.

Y/n! Y/n!
I woke up to my mom yelling at me
Was it all a Dream? The kiss? Tom?

Y/n- I'm up mom geez.
Y/n/m- hurry up and get ready for the trip we are going to the beach.
My mom has left and it made me think will I see Tom at this trip and my dream would actually be true.

I had packed my suitcase with mainly dresses, tops and shorts, and a lot of swimsuits. When I finished packing I grabbed another bag for hygiene and makeup. I was completely finished and went downstairs, my mom said that her friend kids are coming along as-well. I was thinking who it might be until I heard a knock, I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Tom, from my dream.

Tom pov~

It was y/n the girl I kissed in my dream. The one I've been trying to figure out...

So sorry I've been gone this long hotties😭😭 I had gotten writers block but I'm on and popping heheheheh. But should this get a pt 2 or nahh lmk babes!!!

 But should this get a pt 2 or nahh lmk babes!!!