The prank-bill

•Requested by @notcharli
•The reader is a Korean American girl who is innocent and doesn't do much. She go to see her best friend bill and they pull a prank on her!
• I'll be using the term R/N- Readers name cause I want to for this chap and this is like funny/cute story!!

Reader POV!

It was a new day and I was going to see my best friend bill. I always visit him and the rest of his band because everyone is funny and cool. I decided to get ready for the day by taking my morning shower, once I got out I dried my body off and put a comfy outfit on.

And then I put my hair in a messy ponytail, adding my accessories which is my glasses and bracelets

And then I put my hair in a messy ponytail, adding my accessories which is my glasses and bracelets. I went downstairs to grab my tote bag adding my book, keys, and other necessities. I loved reading it was my favorite hobby to do but, bill and the other guys hated it because my attention was always on reading and not partying, drinking, or having sex with random people at clubs. I wasn't that type of person I just liked to stay to myself or hang with my friends. I didn't find interest in that stuff. I though that type of stuff was nasty and dumb. I stopped daydreaming and went to my car to drive to bill and Toms house, he told me that Georg and Gustav was also their so that was cool.

Time skip to bill and Tom house!

I parked in the driveway, turning off the ignition and walked out my car grabbing my bag. I closed my car door and walked to their door, as I made their I knocked and bill opened the door within a second. We exchanged hugs and talked for a bit. I sat on the their nice couch grabbing my favorite book, I opened it up and went to the page I left off on, reading to find out what happens next in the chapters.

Time skip 20 minutes later!

Tom- guys we should do a prank on r/n! He said rubbing his hand together, smiling deviously.
Georg- I'm in
Gustav- same, How about you bill are you in?
Bill- What kind of prank Tom?
Tom- We want you to act like your her clingy boyfriend. He said smirking
Bill- Okay I'm in. He said laughing.

Once bill was done talking to the guys he went over to the couch r/n was sitting on and plopping next to her.
Bill- R/N why aren't you giving me any attention? He said with a sad face
R/n looked at him weird and confused then went back to reading her book.
Bill left and walked back to where the boys were and told them the prank didn't work.
Tom- Take her book and throw it away on the floor or something like that and then sit on her lap facing her, while caressing her face and neck.
Bill listened and walked back over to r/n taking her book and threw it on the floor putting each of his legs on the side of hers sitting down on top of r/ns lap. Bill then began to caress her face and neck and with his other hand on her shoulder.
R/n puts her arms on his back smiling but looking very confused with what bill is doing.
In the back Tom and the guys were spying and they start laughing including Tom but they calm their selves down so that they don't mess the prank up.
Bill had took r/ns glasses off and stares in her eyes while the boys in the back are freaking out like little kids. The camera man is focused on what bill is doing and r/ns reaction.
R/n- billl I would rather read my book right now. She said whining.

Bill- I can't believe you won't give me any attention but you will for your book. He said whining

R/n- bill move so I can get my book. She said laughing
Bill stayed in her lap wp it his head on her neck still acting like a clingy boyfriend.
R/n- billl what do I have to do to get you to moveee.
Bill- No more reading that lame book
R/n- okay I will

Bill looked at her with his signature side eyeing look and got off she grabbed her book and ran with bill chasing her around the house.
Eventually bill got a hold of her but let her go. And everyone said YOU GOT PRANKED. Everyone was laughing and r/n went back to reading her book but then eventually got up and sneaked to where bill was without him looking. She got on top of him and said why aren't you giving me attention why don't you get off your phone.
Bill had started tickling her then they were both okay fighting the whole time.

Hope this was a good one and I hope I wrote this the way you describe with a few twist but anyways slight spellcheck and posting another one soon!!!