Famefucker-Georg

•You and georg have been dating for a while and his bday was coming up so you decided to surprise at his hotel room but something happens!

•Sad/angst

It was georgs bday so I decide to wake up early and get the day started. I went to take a shower and I shaved also washed my hair. When I was done I got out and dried off also drying my hair, when I was finished with that i went to pick out a cute outfit and lingerie.

When I was done picking my stuff out

When I was done picking my stuff out. I made sure to have a dinner reservation set for us to go it was a really fancy restaurant so I hope he really like it. I texted bill that I was coming so him, Tom, Gustav knew I was coming to their last tour besides georg.
I put my outfit on and curled my hair also doing a light makeup look. I headed out and drove to their hotel. Bill aid that their at practice and that the concert would start 30 mins after that. I headed in his room waiting for him to show up.

Time skip later!

It's been a few hours and I heard someone coming to the door but I heard other sounds to that was weird it was a girl giggling and talking really quiet I didn't think much of it so I went to where the door is stepping back holding a huge gift bag of stuff I got georg. The door had open and it was georg back facing me tounging down some blonde and grabbing her ass.

Y/n- WHAT THE FUCK GEORG
Georg and the blonde turned facing me looking shocked in the face.
Georg- babe it's not what it look like.
When he said that the blonde got pissed off slapping him in the face saying you said that you were single. She left calling him a fucking idiot.
Y/n- I can't believe you cheated on me when I had so much planned for you, haha ing to call bill and Tom and Gustav to make sure you were fucking clueless about everything. I just don't understand how you could cheat on me when I cook I clean we fuck whenever and have fun together.
Georg- babe I-I'm really sorry I don't know why I did a stupid thing like that i don't know how I could mess everything up like that. He said trying to hold my hand but I snatched it
Y/n- there's no fucking excuse for what you did. I can't believe I was still not good enough for you. You backstabber and fucking famefucker. I left dropping the gift bag and crying down the hallway. I saw they guys and their smiles turned into a sad and confused face.
Tom: What the fuck happened, aren't you and georg going to dinner
Y/n: he cheated on me with some dumb ass blonde. Obviously I wasn't good enough for him. I said laughing and crying at the same time
Bill- that asshole I'm so sorry y/n we didn't even see him bring any girl.
Gustav: we will talk to him and see why the hell he did that.
Y/n: just tell him to delete my number and I will be out of the apartment before he get back. I love you guys but Georg can stay the fuck out of my life.

Hope y'all like this storyyy its a bit short but I make sure to come out with a chapter later today or tommorow hehe and no spell check!