I Have The High Command

AN : Someone wanna play Warthunder with me?

What would you do right now as the temporary Commander?

"The first thing is her"

i said while looking at shinano

Shinano seemed to be in a deep sleep right now.

Shinano's tails were curled up on her body, Her tails were so long and big.

Her tails looked rather fluffy as they were curled up.

It seems like you have your first job already, as you will need to wake up Shinano from her sleep right at the moment.

You suddenly decided to try and wake up Shinano from her sleep.

You gently tapped her on her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

As you did that, Shinano slightly opened up her eyes, trying to focus on you.

You then spoke to her

"Hey Shinano, time to wake up! Commander is gone right now."

i then said in a soft voice.

Shinano slowly got up from the Commander's desk right now and began to yawn.

"You awake?"

Shinano then fully opens up her eyes, and she looks at you right now.

She then spoke with a drowsy voice.

"Oh... Did I sleep too much already, Commander...? Hmm.... What is the time right now?" - Shinano then said.

She rubbed her eyes a bit, Shinano then realized that she wasn't actually talking to the Commander right now.

Shinano seemed to remember about you for a brief moment.

"Hmm...? Wait... I remember you now... You were that new teacher that the Commander hired right? I didn't get to see your face much though." - Shinano then said.

She then looked at you and smiled a bit.

"I am glad to see you again, Teacher." - Shinano spoke to you.

"Okay, well"

Shinano then looked straight at you

"Since, the Commander is out, I have a favor to ask from you, Teacher." - Shinano then said.

"What is it?"

"The thing is... Can you check on the other shipgirls in Azur Lane dorms while the Commander is gone? I am worried that they might get up to something or they might slack off while the Commander is not here." - Shinano then said

She then sighed...

"You are the only one who I can trust with this, Teacher... As you know, the Commander always asks me too much stuff... I have too much work to do... Please do this for me, Teacher." - Shinano then begged you.

"Fine then"

Shinano immediately smiled once you said those words to her.

"Thank you, Teacher!" - Shinano then replied.

It seems that Shinano can now trust you to look after the girls.