Meet The Granny's of Azur Lane

When you walk to Mikasa’s room, you will see her practicing traditional Japanese dances while training her sword skills on a few wooden targets and straw dolls.

You were watching Mikasa practicing her skill with her sword. She is so skilled that you were very amazed. She is just so good.

Mikasa then saw you watching her. She stopped her practicing.

Mikasa said, “Hello, historian.” - Mikasa said.

"Actually my name Is USS Constitution"

Mikasa looked surprised.

Mikasa said, “You are the ship that won against the Royal Navy and sunk five ship?! That is so amazing! I love hearing old naval history from the past, so I would love to hear the details of that battle, and how you won against the Royal Navy!” - Mikasa said.

"I'd be happy to tell you, but in another time"

Mikasa smiled.

Mikasa said, "That's fine. I can't wait to hear it one day. I really think history is such an amazing subject." - Mikasa said.

Mikasa then went back to her training.

"And you're pretty Agile at this old age too"

Mikasa laughed when you said that.

Mikasa said, “Thank you, historian. You see, I am part of the Japanese Battleship. I may look old, but I am still very capable in combat and battle.” - Mikasa said.

Mikasa then started to do her sword moves again. She is very focused and dedicated to finishing her training.

"Yeah, your'e still worth it Go to Combat and Battle."

Mikasa is very proud of her skill.

Mikasa said, “There was I time that I was considered as the most powerful battleship of the world. But now I am just an old battleship.” - Mikasa said.

Mikasa then started to go through her sword attack and defense formation. You can see the skills of a true and strong battleship in front of you.

"And I'm just an old ship with more than 2 centuries old"

Mikasa laughed when you said that.

Mikasa said, “Maybe so, but I still believe you are very dangerous despite your old age. If I were to fight you, I would be very careful. The power of your past life as an old ship would prove to be so terrifying.” - Mikasa said.

Mikasa’s smile was warm yet so frightening. She is a veteran of the great wars, and she really is a powerful ship.

"I think What The old cannon with than 2 centuries old will not worth it in this era"

Mikasa looked at you.

Mikasa said, “Even with your old technology, your cannons are still powerful. You really know how to use your cannons to fight and to sink any ships to the bottom of the ocean. I would hate to be on the end of your cannon's shot!” - Mikasa said.

Mikasa then laughed.

Mikasa said, “I am just glad I am not your enemy. I would hate to be on the end of that cannon of yours, historian.” - Mikasa said.