My Dad tries to return Lucario, but Lucario breaks the Pokeball and hits Dad with the attack. "Dad! No!" I try to protect him, and Lillie asks, "Mr. Ketchum, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Use Thunderbolt on Lucario!" He says, and I have Pikachu attack Lucario, but it continues to behave irately and runs directly to the wave-emitting ruins.

As Lucario rushes towards the ruins, Mars has her Golbat and Purugly on standby. Lucario is eventually struck down by Shadow Ball and Purugly's Fury Swipes.

"Lucario!" Lillie yells. "We gotta do something."

"Not so fast, we should destroy the machine first." My Dad says, and when we are running, we notice a big hole and Barry is there with Team Rocket.

"Barry? What are you doing here? And why are you with Team Rocket?" Dawn asks.

"We're stuck! Get us out of there!" Barry says.

We leave the saving to Tox and Dawn, but a Steelix appears and causes them to fall as well. As Steelix pushes its head into the crevasse, my Dad intervenes and uses his aura to shield Dawn and the others from harm.

"Dad!" I yell, and he says, "I'll handle this, meanwhile you guys go take care of that machine!"

Then we decide to attack Team Galactic along with the commander Mars, and in the end, Pikachu uses Thunderbolt to destroy Galactic's machine. The resulting explosion knocks the Key loose, but it is quickly recovered by a Golbat and handed to Mars. The energy finally ceases, and the Steel types stop behaving aggressively, restoring Lucario to its original state and saving others from the Steelix.

"So that machine was the cause..." I say.

"We did it." Gladion says.

We notice that Mars is trying to retreat with the grunts, we're not letting them get away this time. But much to our surprise, she says, "Come any closer I'll blow up the Iron Island."

"You mean you set bombs on this island?" Daniel gasps.

"Lucario, find them all." My Dad says to Lucario as he leaves. Mars says, "I'm not bluffing, and we are going to recreate the world, so we'll just destroy it. I hope you enjoy running, I'll press the button whenever I like."

After they are away, Lucario scans the area and locates the explosives underneath the ruins. "Just leave the bombs to Lucario and I. You guys help your friends."

"Right!" Then we all help Dawn, Tox, Barry, and Team Rocket out of the hole, and we decide to use Psychic to get them out of there. And since we're concerned for Dad, so we rush to the ruins, and we see that they are trying to use the aura to stop the bomb.

"Dad! What are you doing?" I yell with shock. I know this is how I died as Sir Aaron, but Dad says, "Don't worry. We won't die this easily!"

Then he throws the aura bubble with the explosion into the air, letting them explode instead on the ground. We are happy to see both Dad and Lucario are safe, but they fall down afterwards.

"Dad, let's get him to our manor." I say as the others nod. Barry says, "Wait, you have a manor here?"

"Yeah, let's go." We all rush to the manor and we're happy to see our Steel Pokemon now back to normal, while Dad is still asleep, my Mom says, "Just give him some rest and I think he'll be fine."

"I see." I nod, and just then, I feel something strange and Gladion asks, "What's wrong, Ash?"

"Ash... did you feel that?" I turn to notice that Lillie is also feeling the strange thing with me.

"You too? I feel like someone's calling out to us..." I say.

We trace the aura and we find a Pokemon Egg inside an incubator. I ask, "Mom, why does this egg have wires hooked up to it?"