As you Sow, so shall you Reap!

Start from the beginning

Susan takes deep breath and says gaining her confidence back, "You will regret letting me make this call. You think you scare me, you're wrong. You are so full of yourself, with your ego, it will all be shattered. You will be destroyed with everything and everyone you care for."

How can someone be so menacing towards someone they don't even know? Irritation hits me followed by immense anger and frustration at what Susan said to Arayna. I look at Arayna to see her reaction to Susan's words, but who was I kidding, as usual she had a blank face; no anger, no irritation, does she really not feel anything or hides too well. Myself on other hand, I can be easily provoked, my anger had no bounds and I expressed it extravagantly. Susan's words had definitely hit me hard and I knew it was out of concern or soft spot for Arayna, I won't deny that.

"That is enough Susan, do what you are told to. Do not forget where you are seated." I say banging my hand on the table. She dials a number that she seems to remember byheart and on my direction she puts the call on speaker. Everyone in the room is curious to know who is the real mastermind behind all this.

The call is finally answered at almost last ring and Susan replies, "Hey, its me, Susan. I am at the witch's building. They have got me." I glare at Susan at the word witch but choose to ignore this time.

There is silence on the other side and after a pause they revert, "I think you have got the wrong number." with that the call hangs up.

Susan keeps repeating 'Hello', 'Hello' on the call, when Arayna says, "Its disconnected, honey." Her tone clearly underlying the sarcasm as her lips press in a tight smile showing fake sympathy.

"Tch Tch, the betrayer is betrayed." Arayna says, feigning innocence and shaking her head. "Wait, what is going on here?" Mitch says losing patience and clearly very confused. I try to process all of it and try to connect the dots. It just looks to me like Susan was being played but, by whom?

"I hope now there won't be anything holding you back from speaking your heart out, sweetie." Arayna says smirking at Susan and lays her back on the chair folding her hands stressing on the word sweetie; giving it back sweetly for calling her witch.

Throwing the phone at the other side of the room in exasperation she holds her head in her hand knowing she now has nowhere to go. "I hated you, I hated you so much, because I loved him and he made me hate you because he hated you, so even I hated you." Susan blabbers absentmindedly looking at Arayna now tears running down her cheeks.

"Who are you talking about Susan?" Stell say empathetically her voice soft again. Thats my sister, she just can't stay mad at anyone for long and anything can melt her. This also shows, she had really considered Susan her friend.

"Get her a glass of water," Arayna says to no one in particular but Evelyn is quick to make a call and the petite lady from before comes with a glass of water. Susan tries to take the glass with her handcuffed hand realising it's tied and blurts out in frustration, "Can anyone please get this thing off, I am not running away nor am I gonna hit anyone. I am the victim here."

"You think we are going to believe that." Mitch says staring at her.

"Mitch, remove it." I say motioning to the handcuffs.

"But, Pal all of this crying may be a ploy." Mitch says still unsure if Susan is saying the truth. Honestly, even I don't trust her.

"Fine, I get it you guys can't trust me and I understand." Susan says taking the glass of water with her free hand and gulping it.

Keeping the glass on the table she is quiet for sometime as if gauging what should be her next words. Then, after a while she starts talking, "Stell, I really didn't mean to hurt you. Yes sure, my intentions of being friends with you were selfish but we are still friends, right. I tried my best you know in college to not let anyone else be your friend, so I would be the only person to have the upper hand. I was also envious of you, you have everything; a rich loving brother, a handsome, rich fiancée and me on other hand, I had to struggle for every little thing. I was tired of struggling, I was tired of failing at everything I wanted. I liked Steven so much, I thought if have him my life will become so much better, but he never even spared me a glance. I still did not lose hope, I tried for Mitch to like me, he was funny and sweet with everyone except me. It broke me so much no one ever realised."