9. Little Eve

??? pov

"Hello?" I called, but no answer except my own echo.
I think I started to walk but I couldn't move from my spot.
I began to run but still to no avail.

"Is somebody here? Hello?" Still no answer and I stopped.

'Where am I?'

I took a deep breath and looked around.

A lit hallway and it looks like a old building

A door to the front and coloured windows, that are a trademark for a church.

A church. How did I get here?
Before I was...

Wait, where was I?

A pain ran through my head.

"Ugh.." I held my head with my hands and waited for the pain to subside.

After I could open my eyed again without feeling dizzy, I saw that...

I wasn't in the hallway anymore, but more likely the prayer room in the church

...I wasn't in the hallway anymore, but more likely the prayer room in the church.

"How is that possib-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Someone or something appeared on the other side of the church right next ti the altar. It was a black silhouette surrounded by black mist that seemed to come from its body. The only other problem was its eyes. White eyes with no pupils were starring into mine. No, as if it was starring into my soul. 

My body began to shook.

A cold sweat running down my spine.

Fingers trembling, the tips freezing.
But my body could not move an inch. It was the same feeling as before in the hallway.
It felt like my feet had grown roots right were I was standing.

I wanted to move, no run away from it. I have a really bad feeling. I don't want to stay here anymore. But how do I get out of here?