5. What is this liquid?

"Take eight eggs, separate the egg wihte from the egg yolk, stir the egg yolk for five minutes and then add milk in little portions until it gets a beautiful creamy color and while your at it you preheat the oven.
Then you take the pan, take the oil and spread it across it evenly and then..."

"Wait! I have the eight eggs and then the pan and oil and- ouch!" 

"Listen closly! There can't be any mistakes with the meals of the residents. It must be perfection!" Sebastion flicked me on the forehead and gave me a handful of a lecture.

"You were the one who asked if you can help me prepare the meals of the residents. Just because you are one of our guests doesn't mean that I will go easy on you." Sebastian took the eggs from my hand and in a blink of an eye separated the egg whites from the egg yolks, while he did that I, like he said preheated the oven and prepared the pan and he took over.

After that he gave me the simplest tasks like washing the vegetables and cutting them in bite sized pieces.

"How can you do this all by yourself every day for every meal?" flabbergasted I asked Sebastian who is now plating the meals beautifully on plates.

"It's not how I can do this all by my self but why. Thinking about preparing the meals for history Greatest. What a honor it is!" full of enthusiasm Sebastian explained his motivation.

He was about to tell me his story of his life but voices from the dining hall got our attention and we made our way there. Sebastian opened the door and i pushed the serving  trolley full of food into the room.

"Ohh the little lady makes herself useful. What an honor it is to be served by you." Arthur teasingly said and winked at me. 

"Hey Sebastian would you be so kind to give Sir Arthur his meal? I think he's really hungry and impatient." With that i passed him the plate and he gave it to Arthur who looked like a child which got his toy taken away. The other residents chuckled and some even laughed out loud like Theo and Dazai. 

...

After breakfast i helped Sebastian with his chores but there wasn't much to do for me so now I'm leaning against a tree in the big garden surrounded by the beautiful flowers and enjoying the fresh breeze. Just as i was about to fall asleep i heard footsteps nearby and they got closer and stopped in front of me. Opining my eyes i saw Napoleon and Isaac in front of me. 

"You bored, nunuché?" Napoleon said and extended a hand to me. After taking it he pulled me up and i stretched my body. I am still not fully awake and don't have the energy to start a fight again because of what he calls me.

"Yawn...Should i enlighten you again that I'm in a different time and place for one month and i don't know what i can do here?" Napoleon thought about it for a bit and then smiled. "Then you should accompany us both." Isaac looked surprised for a second about what Napoleon said but didn't say anything. 

...

Before we arrived at our destination Napoleon told me about where we were going in the carriage.

"And there's one more thing you should pay attention to. The name Napoleon isn't common and so that people don't get suspicious call me Napoleone. Isaac doesn't have a problem with his name, many in this time are called Isaac." 

"Wow it sounds really different from your real name, you know that?" I said teasingly but Napoleon only shrugged it of.

After that we arrived in the city and entered a certain street there were kids of different ages waiting for them. After they greeted the motivated and happy kids that were swarming around them they started their class.