3. A new door opens

Kayla's pov

"Come on, it's my second day here and I only now half of the residents and now I need to wake one of them up. Why is that person even sleeping until so late..." I walked the way to the room Sebastian described to me when I met him in the kitchen after breakfast, I only wanted to get some water for myself and look a bit around.
Sebastian asked me to wake up one of the residents here, but didn't give me any information about him when I asked. And after I insisted and kind of annoyed him while he was working, I got flicked on my forehead by him and that really hurt.
Rubbing my still aching forehead I found the room, my glass of water still in my hand.
'Sebastian said I should enter without knocking, so I'm going to do that.' like that I entered the room and found a man sleeping. He has jet black hair with silvery-white tips and a slender face with a distinctive jaw line.
'Woah, why are all of the residents I met until now so handsome?!' I walked over to the bed and leaned a bit closer to get a better look at the man.
'What are you doing Kayla?! Staring at
People while they are sleeping?! Stop it!' slapping myself on the cheeks I tried to snap out of it.
"Allright...ehm, sir time to wake up..." I tried talking him awake and shaked his body lightly with one hand.
'Hm...he didn't even show any signs of waking up by that...allright so you didn't choose the peaceful way.' grinning to myself that I finally get to do this to someone.

I held my glass of water tightly in my hand and purred everything on the sleeping man's face and giggled a bit.
He, finally moving by himself, tried to clumsily wipe away the water from his face with sleepy hands.
"Ughh..." he then finally turned to me and looked at me with half awake jade green eyes.
'Wow, he has really beautiful eyes...' feeling proud that I got him somehow awake I smiled again.
"Good morning, Mr. Slee- kyaaaa!" without waring he pulled me in with his arms and his face was coming really close.
'Another one attacking me?! Wait he's shirtless!!! But it doesn't look like he's trying to hurt me, but more like- kiss?!' dodging it in the last moment by covering his mouth with my hands, my face becoming the twin of a tomato.
"Huh? Who are y- ack!" I pushed him back with all my might while he was off guard and to my suprise it worked.
I ran out of the room slamming the door shut and while I ran down the hallway I passed by Leonardo.
"Cara mia? What in the world are you doing?" he stopped and looked back at me running.
"I just got attacked by pervert number two!!" I shouted and ran as far away as possible, while running I could hear Leonardo chuckling after me.

Leonardo's pov

I watched her run with a clearly red face until she was out of sight.
'Cara mia seems to have too much energy, but why was she so red on the face?' chuckling I was about to continue my way and forgetting about it when Napoleon popped out of his room shirtless with only pants on. He seemed half awake and from his hair you could see water droplets falling.
"Hey, Leonardo, did you see someone running away?" he asked looking right and left in the hallway.
I couldn't contain my laughter after I understood the situation.
"Why are you laughing?" Napoleon asked confused.
"Haha...well, hah, you just got marked as pervert number two! Haha..." I laughed again and even held my stomach, after seeing Napoleon look at me not understanding anything and clearly confused.

Later in the evening, Kayla's Pov

"Woah! He's so cute!!" I happily said, while patting the eagle that was on my right arm and it let out a happy sound. His name is Jupiter and is Napoleon's trained pet eagle.

And if you ask what happened after I ran out of the room it's simple. After the incident I found out that pervert number two's name is Napoleon Bonaparte and as an apology for his weird sleepy morning kiss habit, he invited me to the garden to meet Jupiter.
"He's really gorgeous! Yes you are- haha!" while talking to the bird, it softly shoved his head into my face asking for more pets, which I happily gave.
"Is it really this easy to get you happy, nunuché?" Napoleon asked teasingly.
"Hey, I know a bit french so stop calling me an idiot, Napoleon!" I said purposely turning my back to him, to show him that I'm angry.
He only chuckled. "But you've proven earlier today that you are an idiot, that jumps to conclusions without thinking or am I wrong, nunuché?"
After he said that I couldn't find anything to talk back so I only muttered a bit to myself, about how mean and stupid he is.
"What was that, nunuché?"
"Nothing!! Leave me alone!" I said trying to hide my sour expression of losing an argument.