Natasha Romanoff: Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?

Tony Stark: T'Challa told Ross what you did, so . . . they're coming for you.

Natasha Romanoff: I'm not the one that needs to watch their back. [She walks away.]

Sirius shivers. "Don't wanna get on her bad side." he mutters.

Tony Stark: [He activates holographic images appearing on his wrist device.] What am I looking at, Friday?

FRIDAY: Priority upload from Berlin police.

Tony Stark: Fire up the chopper.

[Tony flies over a stormy sea in the chopper. He looks surveillance images on a tablet computer.]

FRIDAY: The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man.

Tony Stark: Did you run facial recognition yet?

FRIDAY: What do I look like?

Tony Stark: Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing a red head.

Some chuckles are heard around the hall.

FRIDAY: You must be thinking of someone else.

Tony Stark: Must be.

Nat raises an eyebrow in his direction, which he waves off.

FRIDAY: The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence. [Tony projects the image.] Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad.

"That's not good." Ron mutters. Those who heard him, can't help but agree.

Tony Stark: So, what happened to the real Broussard?

FRIDAY: He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes.

Tony Stark: Son of a bitch. Get this to Ross.

FRIDAY: Yes, Boss.

Tony looks to Bucky. "I'm sorry man."

Bucky shakes his head. "After what I did? I'm the one who should be apologizing."

Tony goes to reply but is silenced with a huff of annoyance from Ana. If they start now, they would never stop.

[A wide and flat, snow covered landscape. A mountain looms on the horizon. A caterpillar truck stops on the windswept mountain plateau. Zemo gets out of the vehicle. Set on rocks is an entrance with huge, rusted double doors. Zemo hacks away at the wall beside the doors. he uncovers a control panel and keys in a code whilst referring to the red book. The huge, curved double doors break open a crack. Zemo pulls them open wider. He shines a flash light and pulls down the hood of his coat.

Inside is a vast, gloomy space cramped with shelves stacked with filing boxes. Zemo moves a ladder along and searches the boxes. he climbs up the ladder and removes a filing box labeled: 'декабря 1991' (December 1991).

"Seriously, what is his obsession with that date?!" Sirius shouts, growing impatient.

Zemo walks along a tunnel which opens into a cavernous chamber with a high ceiling. He carries a VHS cassette and a flash light. Standing around the chamber a five large, clear sided capsules. They glow a gold yellow inside. Frowning Zemo walks up to one of the capsules and shines his flash light inside. In the capsule, motionless in a state of suspended animation is the enhanced soldier Josef.]