Clint Barton: Buckled in?

Scott Lang: Yeah. No, I'm good. I'm good, Arrow Guy. Let's go. Let's go!

Clint glares at Scott. "Arrow Guy?"

Scott just chuckles nervously.

[Miniaturized Scott is on the tip of Clint's arrow. As he fires it, the head splits and Iron Man shoots the shards. Scott dives between Iron Man's splayed fingers and slips inside the Iron Man Suit at the shoulder joint.]

Many are in awe at both the technology inside Tony's suit and how small Scott is.

Scott blushes a bit, but looks proud. Tony just looks straight up proud.

Steve Rogers: [Steve catches a web and tugs Peter towards him, knocking him down with the shield. Peter recovers and pulls himself up on top of a gangway.] Stark tell you anything else?

Peter Parker: That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous.

[He swings down and Steve leaps to kick him backwards onto the gangway's leg.]

Steve Rogers: Guess he had a point. [He throws his shield at the leg and the gangway falls. Peter holds it up.] You got heart, kid. Where're you from?

"What the hell Steve?!!" Ana shouts. Steve has a look of actual, pure, horror on his face.

"I mean, you can't just drop a fucking gangway on a literal KID'S HEAD!!" the brunette continues.

"Какого черта, Стив?! Что, черт возьми, заставило тебя подумать, что это нормально? Подумать только, ты можешь обрушить трап на моего чертового сына! Питер чертовски засранный парень, и он может быть в маске, но вы можете очень четко сказать, что он не может быть старше 18 лет, так какого черта вам продолжать с ним драться. Ему не следовало быть в Германии, тем более СРАЖАТЬСЯ С СИЛЬНЕЙШИМИ ЛЮДЯМИ В МИРЕ, ТЫ ВСЕ ЕЩЕ ПРОДОЛЖАЕШЬ?! Клянусь каким бы богом это ни было, Стивен, если ты хоть раз хоть раз коснешься головы моего сына, Я ОБЕЩАЮ-"

Ana had found her way to her feet, standing in front of Steve with a look that so clearly said she wouldn't hesitate to end him in the most painful, brutal way imaginable.

Before she could continue her threat, Bucky dragged her back down to his side and started whispering things in Russian to calm her down.

It worked, partly, and the girl just sat there glaring at the blonde super soldier.

Most everyone was sitting, watching in fear as Ana was seething in rage. Tony, Clint and Sam were laughing their asses off at the pure terror on Steve's face.

Peter was blushing at how Ana reacted, but tried helping Bucky in his task of calming her down.

Nat had a small smile on her face. Ana doesn't act serious all the time, but she was bloody terrifying when it came down to it.

Peter Parker: Queens.

Steve Rogers: Brooklyn. [Steve leaves Peter holding the gangway.]

Before Ana could freak out, both Peter and Bucky whisper things to make her calm down. Steve scoots as far away as he could from the terrifying brunette.