[They kiss.]

This earns mixed reactions from around the hall. Some people look away, in order to give the two some ounce of privacy. Some would whistle and cheer. And some just go straight to teasing the captain, who is as red as a tomato right now.

Steve Rogers: Thank you, Sharon.

Sharon Carter: That was . . .

Steve Rogers: Late.

Sharon Carter: Damn right. I should go.

Ana gasps. "Steve!" she says, appalled. "How could you be with someone who uses such bad language!"

Steve just rolls his eyes, but he's still blushing like crazy.

Steve Rogers: Okay.

[On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve drives into the parking lot in the battered, old car. He parks by a grey van and gets out.]

Clint Barton: Cap.

Steve Rogers: You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice.

Clint Barton: Hey man, you're doing me a favor.
Besides, I owe a debt.

Steve Rogers: Thanks for having my back.

Wanda Maximoff: It was time to get off my ass.

Wanda and Steve share a smile. You can practically see the pride for Wanda rolling off Steve in waves.

Steve Rogers: How about our other recruit?

Clint Barton: He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good.

Scott Lang: What timezone is this?

Many clap and cheer at Scott's appearance. The man himself beaming as he finally comes into play.

Clint Barton: Come on. Come on.

Scott Lang: [Scott shakes Steve's hand with an amazed look.] Captain America.

Steve Rogers: Mr. Lang.

Scott Lang: It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America. [He looks at Wanda.] I know you, too. You're great! [He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders.] Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so . . . thinks for thanking of me.[Questioningly] Wait, where's Anastasia? Ah. Never mind. [To Sam.] Hey, man!

Everyone laughs at how awkward Scott is. Said man blushes in embarrassment. He didn't remember being quite so fan-girlish, but apparently that wasn't the case. 

Sam Wilson: What's up, Tic Tac?

Scott Lang: Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I . . .

Sam Wilson: It was a great audition, but it'll . . . it'll never happen again.

"Wait, what happened?" Ron asks, speaking the thought going through most everyone's mind.

Scott is about to answer when Sam clears his throat. Scott turns to look at the man, and is immediately met with a glare making him clamp his mouth shut.

Tony laughs and leans over to the man. "You gotta tell me later, Tiny." he whispers.

Scott is frozen for a minute and then nods slowly, almost hesitantly. I mean, can you blame him? The Tony Stark was talking to him. Him! Of all people!

Steve Rogers: They tell you what we're up against?

Scott Lang: Something about some . . . psycho-assassins?