Vision: Clint, you can't overpower me.

Clint Barton: I know I can't. But she can.

Wanda Maximoff: Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving.

Vision: I can't let you.

Wanda Maximoff: [She holds her hands apart, glowing with energy. Clint slips from Vision's grasp.] I'm sorry.

Vision: [He falters.] If you do this . . . they will never stop being afraid of you.

"Wow man, that's low." Rhodey says lowly. Vision has the decency to look a little guilty, and he sends Wanda an apologetic look. Wanda waves him off.

Wanda Maximoff: I can't control their fear, only my own.

[She moves closer. Vision glows from within and crashes through the floor, and several floors beneath. Wanda and Clint stand over the holes in the floors.]

Many cheers and caps go around the hall. Wanda blushes at the attention.

"Yes queen!"

"You go!"

And many other things are being shouted, only making Wanda grow even more red.

Clint Barton: Oh . . . come on. We got one more stop.

[Back at the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre:]

Attache: It's just a matter of time. Our satellites are running facial, bio-metric, and behavioral pattern scans.

Security Chief: [to Natasha who's standing in their way] Move, or you will be moved.

Many laugh. "Like he could try!" Sirius shouts out, almost everyone in the hall agreeing with him.

T'Challa: As entertaining as that would be . . .

Natasha Romanoff: You really think you can find him?

T'Challa: My resources are considerable.

Natasha Romanoff: Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes . . . so you could probably do that in about half the time.

T'Challa: You know where they are.

Natasha Romanoff: I know someone who does.

"Wait...who?" Sirius questions. Nat just shrugs, causing more questions to rise in everyone's heads.

[Under an overpass:]

Sharon Carter: Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car.

Steve Rogers: It's low profile.

Sharon Carter: Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd.

[She opens the trunk of her car, revealing Steve's and Sams's gear.]

Bucky Barnes: [He sits behind Sam in the getaway car.] Can you move your seat up?

Sam Wilson: No.

"Oh my Chuck." Ana says, rolling her eyes. "You two are literal children!"

Sam and Bucky both shrug, in sync, then glare at each other. The small interaction makes most in the hall laugh.

Steve Rogers: I owe you again.

Sharon Carter: Keeping a list. [She glances at Bucky.] You know, he kinda tried to kill me.

Bucky looks down guiltily.

Steve Rogers: Sorry. I'll put it on the list, too. They're going to come looking for you.

Sharon Carter: I know.