Steve Rogers: [Steve frowns and looks around.] Yeah.

Helmut Zemo: [In the secure chamber.] Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?

Bucky Barnes: I don't want to talk about it.

Helmut Zemo: You fear that... if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. [Zemo gets a message on his screen: 'message inbox:1' touches it 'status: package delivered'.] We only have to talk about one.

Bucky clenched his fists and glares at the screen, joining many other glares from around the hall. The people watching did not like this Zemo guy.

[At the power station the custodian opens the crate. Finding Zemo's large device inside, he looks confused. The driver is at the back door of his van.]

Custodian: Hey, was ist das? (Hey. What is this?)

Delivery Truck Driver: Ich weiß es nicht. (I don't know.)

[The device erupts. A bubble of energy engulfs the power station and sparks fly. In the city traffic lights fail. In the bunker the lights go out.]

Gasps go around. What just happened?

Everett Ross: Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go.

Tony Stark: FRIDAY, get me the source of that outage.
Sharon Carter: [In the office.] Sub-level 5, east wing.

[T'Challa spots Steve and Sam bolting.]

[In Bucky's pod.]

Bucky Barnes: What the hell is this?

Helmut Zemo: Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean, your real home. [Zemo removes his glasses then walks towards Bucky reading from the red book by torchlight.] Желание. ([subtitled] Longing.)

Bucky is clenching his fists so tightly they're turning white. Ana looks at him worriedly, along with many others.

Through his teeth, he's able to grit out: "I think I could use that blowjob now."

Ana knows that he needs to get out of there, that he can't watch this right now. She nods understandably and whispers to Peter to come get them when the scene is over. Peter nods and watches them leave with a worried look in his eyes along with everyone else in the hall.

Once outside, Bucky leans against the wall and sinks to the floor. He inhales and exhales deeply, trying to calm his shaking and breathing.

"I thought it would all be ok. Since the time I spent in Wakanda, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about those damned words ever again." he breathes out.

Ana takes his hands and runs her thumbs over the backs of them to comfort him.

"I know baby, I know." she tells him. What more could she say though?

She couldn't promise that everything would always be ok for the rest of his life. She couldn't promise that he would never be hurt again. All she knew, all she could promise, was that she would always be there for him. No matter what. She'd always be by his side to help him through anything.

Ana leans forward and kisses his on the forehead, then leans her forehead against his. Bucky sighs into the gesture and closes his eyes.

"I love you. So much. And I will always be right here for you." Ana tells him.

He smiles slightly and opens his eyes. "I love you too. More than anything."

They smile and kiss. A deep, meaningful kiss that they pour all their emotions and unsaid feelings into.