Sam Wilson: So, you like cats?

Shuri bursts out in laughter.

Steve Rogers: Sam.

Sam Wilson: What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?

"Mans got a point." Ginny agrees. Sam gestures to her in a wild 'see what I mean?" motion.

Steve Rogers: Your suit . . . t's Vibranium?

T'Challa: [T'Challes eyes narrow as he glances sideways.] The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you . . . as both warrior and king . . . how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

"Your country is very culturally rich. It's amazing." Remus says to the two Wakandans. They both nod at him in recognition.

[Steve is stony faced as the convoy heads underground.]

[In a light gray walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV and glances across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. With Sam and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man.]

Steve Rogers: What's gonna happen to him?

Everett Ross: Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition.

Sharon Carter: This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander.

Steve Rogers: What about our lawyer?

Everett Ross: Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt.

Sam Wilson: I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that. [As they go Steve looks back and catches Bucky's eye.]

Bucky looks down remembering all the bad he did. Ana sighs and snuggles closer to him, trying to comfort the soldier.

[On a covered sky walk.]

Everett Ross: You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favor, stay in it?

T'Challa: I don't intend on going anywhere.

Natasha Romanoff: For the record, this is what making things worse looks like.

Steve Rogers: He's alive.

Tony Stark: [on his phone] No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup.

Natasha Romanoff: Try not to break anything while we fix this.

Tony Stark: [still on the phone.] Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir.

Sirius laughs. "Oh that's great! I love you man! You're my favorite!"

Tony waves the man off, not warming up to him quite yet.

Steve Rogers: 'Consequences'?

Tony Stark: Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something.

Steve Rogers: I'm not getting that shield back, am I?

Natasha Romanoff: Technically, it's the government's property. Wings, too.

Sam Wilson: That's cold.

"Almost as cold as Steve must've been when he was in the ice for 70 years." Peter mutters quietly. The avengers all heard him though.