"Wait, wait, wait," Sirius starts, "where were you?" he questions.

Ana is about to answer him when Strange interrupts.

"Sorry, but, no spoilers. You will see what was happening to her, after we finish this movie." he explains.

Many nod in understanding and everyone in the hall turns their attention back to the screen.

[Steve sighs and bows his head.]

Natasha Romanoff: Just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together.

"Yes and no, dear Natty. Staying together is of course the most important thing, but sometimes you need to take into consideration just how much the 'how' will cost." Ana tells her sister.

The people in the hall take their time to think over and process what she said.

[Natasha almost seems to be convincing herself.]

Steve Rogers: What are we giving up to do it?

[She sighs. He shakes his head, unconvinced.]

Steve Rogers: I'm sorry, Nat. I can't sign it.

Natasha Romanoff: I know.

Steve Rogers: Then what are you doing here?

Natasha Romanoff: I didn't want you to be alone.

[She pulls him in for a hug.]

Natasha Romanoff: Come here.

Many awe at the cute interaction. Steve turns a little red but Natasha is still as stoic as ever.

[Vienna.]

[The United Nations, a modern complex of interestingly-shaped high rise buildings.]

News Anchor #3: At a special United Nations conference 117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords.

[T'Challa wears a sharp suit and stands, looking through a glass wall.]

Some wolf whistles go through the room, and Shuri definitely uses that against her brother.

T'Challa just chuckles a little awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck.

UN staffer: Excuse me, Miss Romanoff?

Natasha Romanoff: Yes?

UN staffer: These need your signature. [T'Challa looks over at Natasha.] Thank you.

Natasha Romanoff: Thanks.

T'Challa: I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight.

Natasha Romanoff: Oh, well, it's not always so flattering.

T'Challa: You seem to be doing alright so far. Considering your sister's last appearance on Capitol Hill . . . I wouldn't think you would be particularly comfortable in this company.

"Awe, look at you making an impression Annie." Clint teases, earning him a glare from the assassin but laughs from everyone else.

Natasha Romanoff: Well, I'm not.

T'Challa: That alone makes me glad you're here, Miss Romanoff.

Natasha Romanoff: Why? You don't approve of all this?

T'Challa: The Accords, yes. The politics, not really. Two people in a room can get more done than a hundred.

"That's very wise, young man." Dumbledore tells T'Challa. The man nods and gives a soft, reminiscing smile.

"Thank you. Although, it was my father that said it first."

King T'Chaka: Unless you need to move a piano.

Both T'Challa and Shuri look at their father sadly.

T'Challa: Father.

King T'Chaka: Son. Miss Romanoff.

Natasha Romanoff: King T'Chaka. Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria.

King T'Chaka: Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to all this. I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today.

Natasha Romanoff: Yes, so am I.

Man on speakers: If everyone could please be seated. This assembly is now in session.

T'Challa: That is the future calling. Such a pleasure.

Natasha Romanoff: Thank you. [Natasha goes.]

King T'Chaka: For a man who disapproves of
diplomacy, you're getting quite good at it.

T'Challa: I'm happy, Father.

King T'Chaka: Thank you.

T'Challa: Thank you.

T'Challa smiles sadly, recalling his last conversation with his father.

King T'Chaka: When stolen Wakandan vibranium was used to make a terrible weapon, we in Wakanda were forced to question our legacy. Those men and women killed in Nigeria, were part of a goodwill mission from a country too long in the shadows. We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back. We will fight to improve the world we wish to join. I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative. [T'Challa spots something outside.] Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace.

T'Challa: EVERYBODY GET DOWN!

Many gasps were heard echoing around the room.

"What happened?!" someone asks.

"Are you ok?" another asks, directed towards the people who were there when then bomb went off.

They received no answer and so just turned their attention back to the screen.

[An enormous explosion goes off between two buildings and destroys the conference hall. T'Challa finds his father lying on the floor with his eyes closed. He grabs his father's wrist and feels for a pulse, but his father lies still. Devastated T'Challa lies across his father. He lifts him up and rocks him in his arms.]

T'Challa and Shuri are both clinging to each other, with tears in their eyes and streaming down their faces.

Bucky has a guilty look on his face, even though he didn't do it, it's still his fault.

Everyone in the hall sends the two siblings sad looks, but after letting the siblings grieve a little longer, everyone turns their attention back to the screen.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Bet you didn't expect me to update this soon, huh? Well HA! Suck it!

Nah I'm kidding, but like, new chapter that didn't take a month to write????

I hope you have a great day/night, and make sure you drink some water and eat something!! Please vote and comment too!!

Thx for reading, The Author